I noticed a change just after one treatment- Virginia Beach, VA

That first treatment was so painful. I cant...

That first treatment was so painful. I cant believe that they said it was virtually painless. Thats a lie for sure. I have only had one treatment so far so I cant really rate it yet. I'm so not lookin forward to my next treatment, but I will post an update.

I woke up this morning and realized the first...

I woke up this morning and realized the first velashape treatment actually worked. I took a picture of my belly at home before I got it done and I just took another one. The fat that I had right under my chest is gone, I cant grab it anymore. The extra roll that I had on my side is gone too. Now I am actually excited about my next treatment since I did notice a change. I will post pictures soon.

American Laser Center

The place was professional and I didn"t have to wait to be seen. Staff was friendly and professional.

I have had 4 treatments I have one more. I have to say I love it. I am not heavy but I do have some cellulite on the back of my thighs and bottom of my buttocks. Velashape has definitely made this llok better. I have lost some size also.
Toya, can you tell us about the results after you completed the treatment. I see 2 months passed since you posted your comment... Interesting how many treatments you had, how many minutes they lasted and how many inches you lost if you measured it. Thanks
how many days between eah treatment

That is great news!! I'm excited to see your pictures too!!

Wow that is so awesome, I want to see pics!!!!

My stomach and sides

I'm sorry to hear it was so uncomfortable. Do you mind me asking what areas you had treated?