WOW! Worth the Pain and I'm a Wuss - Virginia Beach, VA

I went to Dr. Choe in Virginia Beach. I was much...

I went to Dr. Choe in Virginia Beach. I was much more painfull than I thought. I have alot of facial saging around the jaw. I gained and lost weight over the last five years and still smoke a bit. Dr. Choe did the neck and lower cheeks. I was tired of being mistaken for my sons grandmother. I am 43 and my son is six. Even with the anestetic it hurt but I don't like pain at all so you have to take that into account. I worked great! I saw results in about two months. I did not lose weight ( I tried ), I could not quit smoking (I smoke abt five cigs a day) and I still have great resutls. I am very happy with the results. I am still healing however, and there may be some minor damage that appears later but for now I look much better and I am feeling a bit more confident about my appearance.

I am very pleased with the results. I hope it...

I am very pleased with the results. I hope it lasts. I have seen ultherpy used on the abdomin and the pictures look very lumpy but I have had only one very small spot that on my chin that seems a bit like a dimple but it is unnoticable to anyone but me and I have to be making a "face " to see it. Dr. Choe specializes in the face region only so I think that has made all the difference. I still look like me but a bit better which is exactly what I wanted. I am going to try ultherpy on my muffin-top soon, which is gigantic and my clothes don't fit. If it settles well then I don't care much because i'm older and at least my pants will fit.
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think what ever this Doctor does is going to look really good because he has alot of skill. I choose him from seeing the before and after on his website. The total cost also includes a collagen injection for the lips.

That is great that you are seeing a nice change already!!

Was this the first anti-aging treatment you have tried?

Other than face creams, yes. Most creams have fragrence and SPF both of which I seem to be allergic to (yuck!) I am thinking of laser resurfaceing because I live near the beach and have many sun freckles that "show" my age.

I'm not sure if you have already checked it out or not, but we have an entire community dedicated to Laser Resurfacing. There are currently 123 reviews, and lots of Q&A's so you should be able to dig up some good info in there.