Had my Consultation -Virginia Beach, VA

After years of being unhappy with myself...and...

After years of being unhappy with myself...and even pushing myself harder to overcome something that I have no control over (loose skin from weightloss)..I did it. I had my consultation for surgery. I'm also going to be getting breast implants. I'm tired of not liking what I see in the mirror, tired of not feeling comfortable in my own body despite my disciplined lifestyle.
It's going to happen, it's really going to happen! I'm getting both surgeries for ME, not for anyone else.
I think I'm going to set the date for sometime toward the end of January or the beginning of February.
Here are my worries or concerns:
1. Recovery time and being away from my crossfit gym. It will be months and months before I'll be able to do what I'm doing now. I'll just have to get over it :)
2. Belly button!! I've seen so many horror photos. Where people have a big hole instead of a cute belly button. I'm hoping that my surgeon will spend as much time possible to ensure it heals into a normal looking belly button.

That's pretty much it! I'm not worried about the scar or the cost of the procedure. My surgeon showed me during our consult where the scar will be and I'm very satisfied, feeling confident that when it fades it won't be noticeable at all.

So...what now?!
I am going to continue what I've been doing...kicking ass in my training and following my paleo diet lifestyle strictly. I'd like to probably lose 5-10 lbs prior to surgery if possible but I'm not too stressed about that. Once my finances are in order I'll set the date which will be less than 2 months out from now. I'm determined.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon