SmartLipo 1 Week - Virginia Beach, VA

Had SmartLipo on my abdomen done last Monday, June...

Had SmartLipo on my abdomen done last Monday, June 4. I actually went back to work the next day! I'm tender and it's uncomfortable when I bend to stand or sit. Wearing garment helps and I'm still swollen. I had NO bruises! I had traditional liposuction 14 years ago and was totally black & blue so I was excited to see that was not an issue with SmartLipo. I had baby 22 months ago so I had fat bulges and loose skin. Can't wait to see the results. I will post pictures once the swelling goes down.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and staff were very pleasant starting with first phone call. Dr. Hugo spent an hour with me making sure all my questions were answered so I could make an educated decision. Surgical staff were caring and professional. After the procedure Dr. Hugo and/or his nurse, Pat, called me everyday to check and see how I was doing and if I had any questions. Top notch service!

Are you happy with the results? I am trying to decide between Vaser and SmartLipo... and trying to find a good doctor in VB.
Yes. I'm very happy with the result. When I had the surgery my daughter was 2 so I had some loose skin too. In my research the Smartlipo was the only machine FDA approved to tighten my skin along with removing the fat. If you decide to go with Smartlipo you should call Dr Hugo's office. The whole staff was awesome bayonet a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I had another plastic surgery years ago and the experience with Dr Hugo far surpassed my expectations. Even the pre-op visit was much more thorough than the other doctor I saw before. I will be staying with Dr Hugo as I fight growing old.
Thanks for your quick reply! I did actually go to see Dr. Hugo recently-before I even saw this post. The only thing he recommended was SmartLipo. He said he wouldn't do TT, unlike some other doctors I went to see after. I am still researching and trying to decide what and who to go with. Each doctor is saying something else! The funny things is, the other doctors I saw did not recommend SmartLipo. One wanted to do Vaser. They claim they have the same machine (laser), but wouldn't use it other than for very small areas.. It's confusing unless they are being dishonest. It is so hard to decide! I'd love to meet and talk if you are still in VB!
Can you post some pictures? Thanks!
Also Dr. Mancoll is great, he also do the Smart Lipo by Cynosure

Hi there -- Just curious how you're doing now? Please keep us posted. I'm intrigued to hear what you think of lipo vs. SmartLipo once you're fully recovered.