Overjoyed! - Virginia Beach, VA

I could not be any more satisfied with my entire...

I could not be any more satisfied with my entire experience from beginning to end with Dr. Choe and his entire staff. I had been unhappy with my nose for several years and finally built up the nerve to seek out a surgeon's input. I requested a complimentary consultation through his website and that same day I received a phone call from his lovely coordinator, Rachel.
I attended my consultation, a little nervous at first, but soon felt at ease with the warm welcome I received in his office. Upon meeting with Dr. Choe, I explained to him my concerns and was surprised that he gave me an honest opinion. He actually told me that he felt that I had a "good nose" and explained that he had seen much more "severe cases" than mine. My biggest complaint about my nose was that I had developed a slight hump on the bridge after years of boxing.
Dr. Choe listened to my concerns and decided to take some measurements and pictures. He discovered that my septum had a deviation that was likely caused from being hit in the nose. In addition, he explained that if I had been hit hard enough, that the cartilage in the bridge of my nose may have been damaged and thus causing the small hump that only I seemed to notice. We both agreed very minor adjustments would be necessary and I went forward in scheduling a date for surgery. Dr. Choe's assistant, Becky, was very helpful in describing what to expect in regards to recovery and after care. I felt very prepared going into surgery.
I was a little nervous the day of my surgery, but even more excited and relieved at the sense of confidence I had that Dr. Choe knew exactly what I wanted and had the ability to produce the results I was looking for. His staff was outstanding and professional in every aspect. The anesthesiologist was very calming in explaining exactly what he was doing the entire process until I fell asleep from the anesthesia. The funny thing is that I can remember falling asleep feeling happy and excited and waking up the same way.
Recovery was much easier than I imagined and I felt grateful for all of the suggestions made to aid in a speedy recovery. I even had my bandages removed early when we discovered I was healing faster than expected. I have now attended several follow up appointments and every time Dr. Chow smiles and is very pleased at the progression of my healing and the overall outcome of the surgery.
I truly feel grateful to him and his staff for providing me with an experience that unfortunately some people do not receive. I am so very satisfied and love the way my nose looks now.

I simply couldn't be happier.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results! Were there any supplies you found especially helpful for recovery?

Well I was advised to take high doses of vitamin c and arnica prior to and post surgery. I would like to believe those supplements allowed me to heal faster than average. In addition, I can't imagine having as good of a recovery without my humidifier and repeated use of saline spray to keep things moist during recovery... I would highly advise using all of those tools!
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon