Terrible Experience - Virginia Beach, VA

Dr. Choe did a terrible job on me in December 2011...

Dr. Choe did a terrible job on me in December 2011 and after the 1.5 radiesse injection, my face did not look like I had even gotten radiesse. I looked the same and I began to question whether he had even injected radiesse or not, eventhough they charged me a non-refundable fee of $495.

I have had radiesse injections in California and South Carolina once per year starting from four years ago and in the past the results looked great and this was the first time I went to Dr. Choe and I am extremely unhappy with the outcome; I told him and his wife and they did not do anything to correct the issue; they just offered to give me $100 off the next radiesse injection. Terrible experience and I will never go there again.

Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Choe did not take my picture before the injection and when I went for the follow-up visit he had nothing to compare the results with and he treated me very badly all together. When I said that I am very unhappy with the result, he did not do anything to correct it. He didn't care and he also saw in the follow-up that the lines on the sides of my nose and under my lips are still there even after 1.5 Radiesse injection.