Lifestyle Lift (Face & Neck Firming), Naturalyn (Cheek Implants with Natural Fat Transfer) & Lower Eyelids - Virginia Beach, VA

I wanted a minimally invasive procedure with...

I wanted a minimally invasive procedure with little down time. I had to take a lot of pain meds before the surgeries. During my lower eye procedure (extracting fat deposits) after which the surgeon used laser to progess the healing process. I had to request that someone protect my eyes during the procedure as I was in an uncomfortable situation. Is it not standard practice to protect a patient's eyes during procedures like these? I have had 4 post-operative appointments with the surgeon because he has not been happy about the outcome of my neck surgery and my lower eyes. He has injected me with steroids at the front neck at every appointment & had other procedures done to relax the prominent muscle that protudes from my chin down my neck now, all to no avail. I have an appointment on August 23 for another surgery to have the fat deposits removed from under my eyes. I will also need another surgery to remove the prominent muscle on my neck. It has only been 7 months since my initial surgery, and I already observed that my cheek implants are waning, but I still have to pay $600/mo for the next year for these surgeries that have not been successful for long term results. I am not happy to say the least.
Encinitas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murrell is very charming and accommodating. I do question the fact he did not have my eyes protected during laser surgery. Since my initial surgery and follow-up visits, I have observed and come to the conclusion that Lifestyle Lift can be compared to an assembly line operation because the doctor performs the same surgeries 24/7. However, it seems that he has not perfected them or is not able to adjust the procedure to the individual patient. After the convalescent period I also found that my earlobes are now attached to the side of my face which they were not before. According to his Lifestyle Lift resume, Dr. Murrell is a retired Navy Captain with expertise mainly in rhinoplasty.