Don't do it! – Virginia Beach, VA

I wanted Lipo of the abdomen and back. The whole...

I wanted Lipo of the abdomen and back. The whole thing cost me $7000 of my hard earned dollars. I'm not rich and I saved for this procedure. During the consultation Dr Galumbeck assured me that I'd have these stellar results. Maureen the person who is there to convince you with the before/after photos showed me these incredible pictures of dramatic before and after of my procedures (laser lipo abd/back) First of all a week of excruciating pain DESERVES at least an inch off. I am EXACTLY the same size. No change in clothing since week one! I took measurements at the 3 month Mark and I have NOTHING to show for his crappy work but 4 very ugly and uneven back scars. With no regard to aesthetics when it came to scarring my back with incision sights, and less than an inch difference 3 months later I am heartbroken! I'd lost a bit of weight on my own and felt very duped when told that I would have these dramatic results. I wasn't marked pre-surgery and everyone tried to convince me I was crazy but he was rushed, they never gave me the pre surgical breathing treatment your supposed to have... NOTHING! Please...I would hate for another young woman to be in tears a month after surgery like I was. Go elsewhere or prepare for disappointment!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lots of smiles Very rushed Short answers Oblivious to your concerns, complaints after being paid

Im so sorry for you. He screwed my tummy tuck up and yes Maureen did convince me I would have major results. please stay away from this doctor there are better out there! I plan on going to carney to get lipo later once I save up to have him correct the bulge in my tummy
NewB, Yes it is sad, but thank you. I'm sorry too. It was an expensive lesson learned. My surgery was in May, it's September and my appearance has not changed due to anything that was done there. I'm still numb. My compression garment was for 4 days. They said any longer wouldn't help results. Smh. It's heartbreaking but I've just continued on with my diet&exercise. I just will never go to Galumbeck again.
I don't blame you... I briefly considered him for my surgery.
That's sad!!! I hate you had a bad experience.... Maybe in time you will see results. Did he even have you wear a compression garment afterwards???