Combo Treatment Botox and Juvaderm Voluma - Virginia Beach, VA

I have been going to this doctor for many years...

I have been going to this doctor for many years and am always delighted with my treatment and the results. He does all injections personally and takes his time to explain all options. Like me, he prefers a conservative approach that can be enhanced as needed. With fillers, I definitely did not want the celebrity "apple face" that I find so unattractive. Just tried the Volumna injections this week and the results are amazing! Will definitely go back for more as needed...
Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Juvederm community today.
My spelling was auto-changed from 'volumna' to 'volume' -- can you correct? Thanks
Done!
Norfolk Dermatologist

Dr. McDaniel is a consummate professional. He takes ample time to explain each procedure, and has an artist's eye for creating the best look to suit your face. I highly recommend him.