Excellent Experience, Doctor and Staff - Virginia Beach, VA

I have always fought with brown spots because of...

I have always fought with brown spots because of early sun tanning. The laser completely gave my whole face, neck and chest beautiful new skin. I'm now on a few products from their office to maintain my skin.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

From my first phone call to my post-op visits I was very pleased with my experience. Dr. Hugo and his whole staff made me feel like I was part of their family. My initial consultation was over 1 hour with Dr. Hugo himself! Other consults I went to I spent 15 minutes with doctor. Dr. Hugo's office staff took a lot of time with me and made sure my questions were answered so I could make the best decision. Everyone knew my name and made me feel welcome in the office. I entered through a private door for my post visits to give me some privacy from waiting room eyes. During my after visits I saw Dr. Hugo, not just his nurse (who is also great). I went to see 3 different doctors before I made my choice. There was nothing missing from my experience. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Glad you were pleased.