Loved the Results - Virginia Beach, VA

Did not feel a thing, woke up there was some...

Did not feel a thing, woke up there was some bruising but not more than I expected. Excellent treatment from the doctor and his staff. I had this combined with a lower eye lid surgery so the entire cost was around 5k and well worth it! If you decide to do a procedure it's worth it to combine at least one more as it saves on the cost of anesthesia.

I also liked the fact I didn't have to go to some cold hospital room, my Dr has a clinic at his office, it's an entire treatment center. The Dr also offered to do a touch up at no cost if I wished.

I really like what fat did, it was soft and besides filling out some flat areas also improved my skin texture.  Another benefit was that the fat was taken from my inner thigh (like a mini liposuction)... it was my choice where to have the fat removed from.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ABOUT IN VA BEACH? I LIVE BY BIRDNECK. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A NICE AFFORDABLE PLACE IN THE VA AREA.
Do you mind telling me what doctor you used? I am in that area, and would love to know!

Congrats on your results.
I liked the idea of using something natural that my body wouldn't reject. I also read horror stories about fillers from making lunps to color change (blue). I also liked the fact once it holds it won't disappear. My skin also had a wonderful texture and glow like young skin again. Another bonus was the removal of fat from my inner thighs! Also compared to filler it was quite reasonable.

I do miss having all that fat though and went for a touch up with injectables and was very disappointed. I have a posting under Restalyne explaining what happened. Very bruised, dissolved in a week.

I went back to the Dr's office and was told some metabolisms eat up the filler faster and they are going to try Perlane. As soon as I can afford it I am going for another fat transfer.