Why Wait to Look Younger and Feel Better - Virginia Beach, VA

I have wanted upper and lower lid surgery for...

I have wanted upper and lower lid surgery for awhile. I have put it off secondly to fear, recovery time and cost. I have finally had the surgery which also included a forehead lift. I couldn't be happier with the results. I feel it has taken years off. My experience and appreciation for the surgeon, Dr. Kyle Choe, goes beyond the surgery itself. It's about kindness and good values.

I had an unfortunate accident the day my last stitches were removed. Two of my surgical sites opened and I sustained a large laceration on my face. Rather than going to ther emergency room, I called Dr. Choe. He came into the office at 8 pm and resutured my open surgical sites and stitched my laceration from the accident. I have healed beautifully. He could not have been more compassionate and kind as I was to say the least, traumatized. How kind of him to come in at night and repair me. Hope this says it all.

It does make the experience quite different when you can find one of the exceptionally compassionate and caring doctors, I feel the same about my dr that did my blephs. Amazing that it does take years off! Do you have any before after pics? Glad to hear you are happy with your procedures, so many ppl worry about the bad stories but they forget to read the good stories:)
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I put off surgery for years due to fear, recovery time and cost. I wish I had not waited. Dr. Choe is an excellent surgeon who helped me to look younger and feel better. Dr. Choe and his staff are professional, organized, informative. Everything was clearly explained verbally and in writing as to what to expect prior to and following surgery. It was clear when my appts were and what would be done during these visits. All concerns and questions were answered. As a healthcare professional, I would not trust anyone other than Dr. Choe. My family and friends feel the same as they have taken me to appts and see the results.