For Excellent Results and Care - Virginia Beach, VA

I wanted to get rid of the sun spots, improve...

I wanted to get rid of the sun spots, improve elasticity and the sponge like appearance on my neck and chest.

Norfolk Dermatologist

Dr. McDaniels is a brilliant doctor. He always take a lot of time to evaluate my needs and answer all questions. His expertise far exceeds most of the doctors in the country. His honesty and modesty shows in his genuine care and recommendations for whatever my needs may be. I love that he does not push a procedure or a product. He tells you what he recommends after he listens carefully to you. He also works with what your financial needs may be, and his recommendations are based on what you can afford for yourself. I look forward to my visits to him because I know I am going to get great results. If I ask for something that he feels will not work, he tells me. You don't find honesty like that around anymore. I have been very happy with my treatment and care at Dr. Mc Daniels office. His staff is exceptionally kind. I am always amazed with the level of professionalism and genuine kindness from Dr. McDaniels, his wife and his staff. I have recommended many friends to him and they all love him.