Cellulite Free with Very Little Down Time!! - Virginia, Beach, VA

I have had Cellulite since I can remember. I don't...

I have had Cellulite since I can remember. I don't wear shorts or a bathing suit because of it. I tried the creams, Velashape, Velasmooth and wraps. It always came back and I wasted lots of money. I had the Cellulaze procedure done on June 7th and returned to work on the 9th. I did the back of my thighs, buttocks and outer thighs. Initially, when you go to sit down and stand up you are tender, once I was sitting or up walking around I had forgotten I did anything - until I accidentally hit myself or bumped into something. I was pretty bruised, most of the bruising is now breaking up and going away. I think the worst part was sitting on the toilet - mental note - get a padded seat to sit on. I am just a week out, but I could tell last night that my bottom was smooth!! I was so excited!! I will post my before and after pictures as soon as I get my afters.

So tomorrow marks the 3 week mark. All of my...

So tomorrow marks the 3 week mark. All of my bruising was gone at 2 weeks. My legs are still tender and it is still a little uncomfortable to sleep on my sides. I'm not ready to run yet, however, I have taken brisk walks after the 2 week mark. I am still a little swollen in some area's. I have seen some improvement - now it's just the waiting game.
I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hugo was very thorough and honest in his consultation. I didn't feel rushed and he answered all of my questions. Even when I called back for ones I had forgotten to ask. His staff was very kind and professional. I really felt like they truly cared about me. I was able to use Care Credit so that was very helpful to me.

Whoa, back to work after 2 days?!! My goodness girl - way to power through!!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

It's nice to hear someone else is still sore :) And, I loved your joke!
I have just been taking Naproxen and Tylenol. I didn't need any pain medicine after the procedure - Thank the Lord because I don't like taking anything. It makes me too loopy. My bruising is getting much better - I think it will be gone by weeks end. I hope anyway. :) I have been putting Dermacirculation on the bruising 2x a day and that seems to be speeding the process up. I am still swollen but it gets better each day. I'm so excited to see my final results - I can't believe I will actually be able to wear shorts one day!!!
Thanks for the encouragement!!
xoxo

hey girl!   Welcome to the recovering Cellulaze club- I am six weeks out and am starting to see lots of improvement!   The first three weeks are hard - you are sore and it hurts to move a lot - but now I have a lot less soreness - I actually only feel discomfort when I run now (so I don't do it!).   Are you taking anything for the bruising or swelling?  I took Arnica 5 tablets a day, 3x/day and Bromelian 500mg 2x/day for swelling.  I think it helped b/c by 2 weeks I visually looked WAY better, even though my skin still hurt.    I started exercising about three weeks ago and feel pretty good doing it.  So hang in there- the beginning isn't smooth sailing- but soon your butt will be!  (ha ha, I made a joke!)  xoxo Laurel