Counting Down the Days! - Virginia Beach, VA

Hi Ladies! I've been reading all the reviews and...

Hi Ladies! I've been reading all the reviews and love the pictures since it gives me a realistic picture of what I can expect. After having 3 children, breastfeeding one 1+ years and breastfeeding twins for a short period of time, my breasts have definitely went through the ringer! They were nothing but flat sacks after I was done and I really wanted to get implants to balance me out since I was thin at the time but naturally have thick arms and legs. Initially after the procedure (age 32) I loved them, but over the years I gained weight and had another child who I breastfed and that resulted in the right side developing capsular contracture.

My right breast feels like a rock at the top and is very high which makes it look completely unnatural. My breast, from the weight gain, have gotten much much larger and now I even have people who I've barely met comment on their size, assuming I'm just a very large breasted woman. I find myself trying to do anything and everything possible just to make them look smaller so I have to wear "big mama" bras and tops that hide them, completely the opposite of why I got the procedure in the first place...ugh!!! I realize now that having the small breasts actually worked for my body type not against it and I absolutely can't wait to get these huge bags out of me!!! I will post pictures soon....thanks to everyone for sharing their stories and pics, which has helped me tremendously.

By the way, my surgeon who did the procedure never even flinched when I told him I wanted them removed. He is super supportive. I have to say he did a good job but they can only handle so much and me having a baby, becoming very engorged and nursing for so long did them in! More to come...

ever did, I meant.
Good luck with your surgery! I had mine out 9 weeks ago and it was the best thing I eer did!

I'm glad to hear your surgeon was supportive. I'll be following your journey with interest! Thanks for starting your story in this wonderful community. We are here for you.

Keep us posted. After 27 years, I am getting mine out in October. Are you getting a lift? Where they on top or under the muscle? Good luck!