awful and disgraceful - Virginia Beach, VA

No numbing cream was given a condescending...

No numbing cream was given a condescending response when asked. Botox was injected in forehead but not so much in crows feet Mr Hugo commented that much was not needed there, even though I specifically asked for crows feet to be removed. Painful in a couple of locations. I had no noticeable results in 10 days - 14 days returned for a defensive, abusive top up as it never worked that they refused to do, not professional at all, verbally insultive..........read below for a truthful review
I have to agree with you....I went there a few years ago for juvederm. He did a fine job with the injections but I thought he was extremely rude and arrogant. I never went back.
I went there too and had an issue. They didn't care but they loved getting my $$$$$!!!
Yes worst unprofessional office I have ever been too. People should know the truth.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

2 of the 5 reviews are the same person the others are staff I am pretty sure. Regardless there are only 5 and I should have checked more into his background. His 'nurse' Pat and Mr Hugo were both rude and degrading. I went for botox, it was offered 'over priced' (nearly $600)I had a few arrogant comments during but ignored them I was happy to have someone in the area (with good reviews, ha) 10 days later there was no change to the crows feet, just between the brows, he had given me less on the face and even said 'this will do' after a few injects. I went back for a 'top up' (which is usually free if its a little, yes I am a single hard working parent and will pay as long as it works). The nurse 'pat' saw me and said she needed to get Hugo who came in and said it looked fine, I smiled and mentioned there was lots of lines and I never had this prior and he immediately said well I am sorry for not being a genius like your other doctor you need to go back to him, I was shocked & said he wasn't in the country I just wanted the crow lines to go, he said more quips and left I asked why he had a attitude and 'pat' became just as belligerent! I said he didn't give me that many shots in the face and she accused me of calling him a liar for not providing what he wrote he did!!! It was unreal I was in shock at the treatment, she then said I should leave I had to demand for a copy of my record which was just as ridiculous...I do not have room here to write everything I want here, just DONT go there, they are all about the $$$ I wouldn't even care but the results are very poor.