Dr. O is the Best Dermatologist Around! - Virginia Beach, VA

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Friends highly recommended Dr. O! Dr. Oppenheim is hands down the best dermatologist in Hampton Roads. As a patient for over 3 years, I am continually impressed with his knowledge and expertise on all the latest skin care technology and his kind and professional manner. His Esthetican Stephanie Dillman is amazing, and is an added complement to his wonderful office. I trust Dr. Oppenheim with my health and well-being as I have had several skin cancer scares due to over exposure to the sun and he has treated all successfully with little to no downtime. Many folks comment that I am actually looking younger than older which as a woman in my mid-40's is always an ego boost. My children are treated by Dr. Oppenheim and I have recommended many satisfied friends to his office. If you have ANY skin care concerns, please do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Oppenheim!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Age Spots Treatment community.