Would do a fat transfer instead

Had 3 syringes and the nurse made sure it was...

Had 3 syringes and the nurse made sure it was painless with topical cream and locals. I was told the bruising would be nothing and that most people go back to work the same day. That wasn't true for me, I had huge bruises from her "massaging" (extreme force caused the trauma) the filler into place.

The bruising and swelling went away in about 6 days and so did any results...I look exactly the same, it dissolved completely. I spent a lot of money and was told in places like the tear troughs it could last as long as 9 months and now it's gone in less than a week!

I went to the Dr for a fat transfer and under eyelid surgery and was very happy with the results, I just wish more fat took hold. I would have been better off with another fat transfer than wasting money on injectable fillers. There should be a lawsuit that makes it illegal to claim results last 6-9 months.

I went back to the Dr's office and was told some...

I went back to the Dr's office and was told some metabolisms eat up the filler faster and they are going to try Perlane. I will let you know what happens.

Friday // went in for Perlane since the Restalyne...

Friday // went in for Perlane since the Restalyne not only dissolved too quickly it was such a painful and ugly ordeal with all the bruising. Well the Perlane looked great right after, new technique, I had almost no bruising BUT it's almost gone! These fillers are junk, lot's of money, little result and only then for a few fleeting days.

My Dr was wonderful and the RN was very sweet and patient I LOVED the results of the fat transfer! Between the two I'd choose fat but some people seem to have luck with filler just not me. I tried to remove this post because I have nothing but good things to say about my doctor and will definitely go back when I am ready for another procedure and fully recommend him.

Hi jeep,

It sounds like it wasn't so much the product as the provider. Based on the community they shouldn't have said "no bruising" because it depends on the person. I'm glad you did find an alternative that worked for you.

Thanks and enjoy your week!

-Britt