Lower Facelift/Botox - Virginia Beach, VA

I am in my mid 50s, and just thought I wanted to...

I am in my mid 50s, and just thought I wanted to look younger. I got a lower face lift, a little Botox between the brown, and forehead, then dermabrasion just on the top lip. It came out so great. No one really seems to think I had anything done, yet they have recently been asking me "dont you ever age?" I have had many comments like this in the last month or so. There was minimal down town, and really not much, if any, pain. I am so happy I did it.

Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks! Was thinking of going back to work after 2nd or third day. Hope its not too noticeable !?
I think you need a full week. At 10 ten days, you are pretty good to go.
Yes, there was swelling and bruising. I went about most activities anyway from about the 3d day. People prob thought I was in an accident of some sort, I suppose. I just ignored it. It was just after the holidays, so I didn't have to go to work, but I did run errands and walk my dog...things like that.
Wondering how quickly you were able to go about daily activities. Was their swelling or bruising in the days immediately after?
Was the dermaabrasion painful. My concern is does the skin that was treated return to the same color of rest of your skin. I've also heard you stay red for quite a long time.
The dermabrasion was uncomfortable, but not painful after. It feels like a burn. It took a little while to return to the same color as the rest of my face. The skin is nice and smooth within 10 days or so, so you cover it with makeup for a little while. I would say this something you would want to do when you have a week or so to hibernate.
Really happy about it !