May 15 TT - Virginia

I have 2 boys..ages 9 and 1. My second pregnancy...

I have 2 boys..ages 9 and 1. My second pregnancy really did a number on my body. I was so sad that my body had changed beyond repair (or so I thought). I stated doing some research on my options and the TT procedure caught my eye. So 5 months last here I am with less than 2 weeks until my surgery. I have scheduled my procedure for May 15....gulp. So, let my journey begin.

I am 10 days po and I feel pretty good. I cant...

I am 10 days po and I feel pretty good. I cant wait to stand all the way up and to sleep in my bed. I am a little freaked out that the sites that I had lipo on are so freaking hard and swollen. I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks and I cant fit any of my clothes. I really miss the gym and being able to pick up my little one. I am still very content with my decision but I can not wait to be back to normal. I just posted a few pics..more to come though!!
Dr. Price

You look great!!!
So far, looking great...feel better soon!!!
That's a really good idea beauteafulME. I'm gonna have to look for something this weekend. Do you have alot of swelling?
Hi hotmomtobe, I had my procedure same day as you. like you missing the gym.
Do you have a dress for the wedding already? If not find a flowing spring dress. I have a wedding to attend this weekend, wasn't going to go because I thought I would not be ready, but I'm feeling pretty good and I found a dress that just flows right from underneath the breast line. It is beautiful. Only thing I'm no longer using th GC per doctor orders. Wearing a waist cincher now. Only jeans I can wear is boyfriend style jeans and you can wear it of the GC.
So im 2 days post-op and it really has not been too bad. The drains have not been hurting but they are irritating to deal with. I have not had to have any pain medication at all. Walking around is very uncomfortable but not unbearable. I think the worst part of it all is that I miss my kids like crazy and having to sit in the house is not making things any easier. I have scheduled my post-op appointment for monday and the told me that the drains will probably come out then (fingers crossed). So far, my process has not been terrible and I would definitely do it again.
Well it's official, I have made it to the other side. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes! I really don't feel too bad. I'm very tired and sore but that's it. I'm very anxious to go home tomorrow. I am definitely starting to feel some back pain. Overall I am just happy to be alive. I was so nervous this morning that I thought I was gonna pass out. I can't wait to see my result. I will take pics as soon as I can.
Saying a prayer for you
Ok thanks Ckay75..I will check it out
This is a great place to go to get a lot of information and support before and after your surgery. Be sure to keep us up to date and good luck.
thank you.. i will!!
Good Luck!!! Keep us posted!