27 Year Old. 42 H to About 42 D,DD (Not Sure Yet) - Vineland, NJ

After a life of having huge breasts, tremendous...

After a life of having huge breasts, tremendous back and shoulder pain, and not being able to fit/wear certain clothes I have finally had my breast reduction. I came across this website a few days before my procedure and found it very helpful and comforting. I wasn't going to start a profile but i decided that I would like to document this journey. I am 6 days post op today and feeling superrrrrr tired. I have an appointment today to see my PS and I am praying they remove my drains. I have seen some people who have had theirs removed after 2 days and I really want them gone! They are the source of my pain and discomfort. Im actually not in any pain. Im just really sore because of the drains. I am going to upload some photos later. Have to get ready for my appointment.
Vineland Plastic Surgeon

I wish you a speedy recovery. Although I did not have drains with my breast reduction I have had them with other surgeries and they were by far the most uncomfortable thing about my surgeries. We were about the same before size so I will be curious as to how things look for you afterwards. I ended up being a DD cup.
Thank you so much for your well wishes! I think Im going to end up a DD cup also. Fine with me, much better than an H!!