I've wanted BA for many years, I'm 35, mom of 3, 5...

I've wanted BA for many years, I'm 35, mom of 3, 5.9',140lbs,36a bra size. I'm finally taken the 1 step and I've scheduled my consultation for Oct. 3 2013. This MD was recommended by a friend, I've looked at so many websites regarding size, profile, saline, silicone etc. I'm so excited I found this website b/c it has helped me with confirming I'm making the right decision. I don't wanna go too big, I was thinking 275-300cc saline high profile. My breast do sag a little so I'm not sure if I'll need a lift!
2 more weeks til my consult...can't wait:)
Welcome! You've come to the right place. My surgery is the same day as your consult. I'm going with 275cc silicone unders with incision under the breast. Good luck at the consultation and consider making another consult with a different doc or two afterwards. It's good to get a feel for different surgeons. I went with my second doc. I'll let you know how it goes!
@LovingLife2, thanks! I was wondering if I should hve a consult with another PS. Last night I had the craziest dream, I dreamt that I went for my consult & the did my BA, 1 boob was huge & the other was small and lop sided...lol! Like I said very weird dream, I'm very anxious & nervous about my 1st consult but I think your right, I should have at least 2 consults.
Oh my goodness, you should see my post about crazy dreams. I had one about my ps using cheese!! Haha! Good luck next week. :-)

Had my 1st Consult today!

So I had my 1st consult today with Dr. Watts, he was very nice and relaxed, prior to arriving I was very nervous. He took measurements and pictures then we discussed size, profile, saline/silicone, incision site etc. He was very informative which made me more comfortable. He suggested I go 325cc-350cc HP silicone.....whoa I said! (lol) I was thinking 275-300cc. He said based on my frame, breast tissue, this would be great for my body. I expressed my concern of going to big! He said most of the women always say it's not large enough..LOL! I brought along my BFF and she said I should do 350cc as well. I did also ask if I would need a lift, he said my sag is very minor and the implants would fill me without increasing sag. Again, I enjoyed my 1st consultation. I have another on Monday with Dr. Adrian Lo in Philly. I'll keep everyone posted.
Hi! I did the same thing I searched and searched te Internet trying to decide what size I should do comparing my size and boobs to others and got so frustrated that someone with my stats needed 200 cc to get to a C cup while others needed 375! I also didn't want to go too big and was so worried I would but my doctor told me not to compare to others bc everyone's body is different so even with similar stats we need different sizes to get the same effect. I ended up going with a 320 silicone but I also am starting with a little smaller boobs! Don't stress and just pick what size you feel comfortable with! You don't want to go too big but you don't want to go to small and regret it! Good Luck!
Thanks Nikki! What made you decide on Silicone VS Saline?
I went with silicone because my doctor said that since I dont have much breast tissue the silicone will look and feel more natrual than the saline. I told him I wanted to look as natrual as possible and that was his suggestion!

2nd Consultation today!

Ok ladies, so I had my 2nd consult today with Dr. Lo, and let me just say the staff was great, they made me feel very comfortable, Dr. Lo was great at explaining everything, I'm a nurse and generally don't share that but once Dr. Lo knew he still continued to speak to me normal (as a patient)!! His suggestions were not to far off from 1st MD, he said I have enough breast tissue for saline but I could do silicone as well, it would really be a matter of preference. His preference is trans axillary (armpit) incision but will do crease incision if that is my preference. As far as size he too recommended 325-350cc under the muscle. We also discussed the slight sagging, he said the implants would give them the appropriate lift, my right breast sags the most so he said he would make the determination of a mini lift in the OR! Not really sure about the scar (lollipop) but I do want to have nice full perky boobs!! LOL
So decisions decisions....please help ladies!! Saline or Silicone?? 325cc or 350cc??

Photo from 3d breast sculpter

Side view. 350cc moderate plus silicone
You should search for D is for Daphne's review. She is tall like you and did 325cc.
Thanks Misty3351!
Yayy I'm glad you liked him! Go with the 350. The difference of 25cc isn't much but you'll be glad you chose the bigger because you lose some cc's going under the muscle. I was going back and forth between 325 or 375 and I swore the 375 would be too big. In the end I went with the 375 and I feel like I could have still gone bigger lol! And if you do choose dr lo, go with the armpit incision. I was on the fence about it but I'm so glad I did it because my recovery was a breeze and I had no sensitivity or breast pain! Just the obvious soreness and junk. As far as saline or silicone go, I went with silicone after much research and I love them....they feel so natural! But it's all a matter of preference :) your 3D image looks great!!

Scheduled my BA!!! Yayy

So I took the plunge and made the appointment! I'm going with Dr. Adrian Lo (consult #2) My BA is scheduled for Oct. 22, pre-op apt on Oct.14. My nerves are all over the place, I'm second guessing everything, Saline or Silicone; 325 or 350; Moderate plus or HP; Crease incision or Armpit....Uggh! I'm so excited, I've wanted this for many years and now that the time has come it seems unreal. (sorry if I'm rambling just nervous/anxious)!
After doing lots of research (thanks Realself.com), I think for my height & frame (5.9' 143lbs) I would like Silicone 350cc HP, crease incision....still nervous about size but everyone says post-op they should have gone a little bigger & since I'm torn between 325cc & 350cc, it's only 25cc! My husband is getting excited as well, which really makes me happy:)
Any suggestions on pre & post op items that I'll need will be helpful. Thanks again ladies....I'll soon be apart of the boobie club!! yippie
Oops, I thought you said nov 22nd! Well since you're a month ahead of me I can live through you! Good luck :)
Thanks Kimberly_
Hello, congratulation on your ba appointment! this is going to change your life in every good way! I m SO happy that i did mine and waited too long! Hmm items that were helpful, loose zipped or button shirts/sleep wear. PILLOWS! comfortable pillows!!

Wish Pics!

These are some wish pics that I found. This is the goal I would like to achieve!
How was the pre-op today?
Hey there ! So you chose Adrian lo also ! I think 350 is a good choice. I was extremely flat so 315cc hp was the most he could fit, but I wouldn't mind going bigger, possibly in the near future. And as you said, it really isn't that much of a difference. Goodluck.
Thanks so much, I saw him today for my pre-op appt. I'm still a bit nervous but definitely excited!!

Had my Pre-op appt. today

I had my Pre-op appt. today, it went well. He took some pictures, we discussed profile and size. I told him my decisions on silicone, HP, crease, under muscle, 325-350. He gave me scripts, I showed him the bra that I purchased from walmart ( will try to post pic later), said it should be okay but they will have one available on day of surgery if needed. I signed my consent forms and I'm fully paid!!! The deal is sealed no backing out now. He also recommended that I wash daily with Hibiclense, is this normal?
I'm still nervous about size and what the final result will be....and I also told a friend about my surgery and she wasn't too supportive, just basically questioned why am altering my body, I told her it's something that I've always wanted to do, she was ok by the end of our conversation but now I'm feeling a bit unsure about the surgery.
Hibiclens is normal! So sorry to hear your friend wasn't supportive. It may have just been a shock for her to hear. I hope she comes around. Maybe give her a day or two...
I hope your right, this why I didn't want to tell many people but I'm just really excited!!! I'm sure she will come around.
Fingers crossed!

My bra & scripts!

Mixed Emotions....ughh!

I woke u this morning and my emotions are all over the place, I hope it's just nerves! From this day on, I'm not telling anyone else about my surgery until well after my BA. I cant take the anxiety it's creating for me right now! Now I'm not sure if I want to do 325-350, scared it may be too big...ughh!!
Hi! Congrats on your upcoming BA. I totally understand not telling. Only my hubby and BFF know and BFF is super positive supportive. Hubs is supportive but not necessarily all happy happy. He's kinda a downer. lol. Anyway best of luck to you!
Thanks so much! It's really starting to sink in, only 3 days away...yay!
Thanks!

Almost there!

I'm almost there, just 3 days to go. I have my bras, picked up my prescriptions, using my hibiclens daily, finishing up laundry, I'm definitely on my way. I feel calm today just hope the nerves can stay at bay.
Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!
Oh my goodness! 2 more sleeps for you! I am so excited for you and CANNOT wait to see pics and read your update! Praying for a great surgery and speedy recovery! I will join you in recovery one day later :) XOXO

Tomorrow is the day!!

I received my surgery time, it will be at 10:30 but we have to be there at 9:30am. It's really sinking in that I'm about to have BA surgery!!! I'm very excited and anxious, I can't turn my brain off about what their going look like, if I'll be nauseous or in terrible pain! Lol Either way I'm proceeding with the surgery! Tonight I'll take a warm bath to relax! Praying for everyone having surgery this week!!
I'll try to post in the AM, otherwise I'll see ya on the other side!!! Woo hoo
good luck! I am sooo excited for you!!
Good luck!
Good luck on your surgery! So excited to see your results! Happy healing xoxo

I did it!

Just wanted to let everyone know surgery went well, I'm just having terrible pain with nausea & vomiting! I'll update more tomorrow when I can. Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to all having surgery tomorrow.
So excited for you! I can't wait to see how they look!! Hope you feel better, anesthesia can be an ass kicker!
I'm just feeling semi normal, that anesthesia did a number on me! I'm just resting now. Thanks
Bless your heart! Hope tomorrow is better for you. :(

Feeling a little better

Hello everybody, just wanted to give official update to yesterday. So I woke at 5:30, took a hot shower to calm the nerves:) got the kids dressed an ready for school. After we dropped the first grader off we headed to the surgery center and AM traffic it took us about an hour. We arrived at 9:35am, I did my registration and urine sample then they sent me upstairs to pre-op. They were very busy but my nurses were great, went over everything, the anesthesiologist came it, I signed more consents, he started my IV then Dr. Lo came in drew his markings then another 10-15 mins later they were taking me back to the OR. (11:10am).
Next thing I remember I was in recovery, I was so out of it, they were having a hard time getting me awake. I can remember hearing the nurse saying we'll just get her in the car, she can rest at home, her husband said the have to pick up the kids from school! Holy cow what was it I was thinking, when I open my eyes again I was home on the sofa approx. 3:40. Yikes! Then the nausea came and the pain!! I attempted some crackers and ginger ale, which came right back up! I waited about 30mins then attempted to take pain pill, that came right back up. At this point I don't know what to but cry, I was such terrible pain! God bless my husband, paged the doctor, told him what was going on, Dr. Lo called in Rx for Zofran, what relief at least I can take pain pill & muscle relaxer. Since so time had passed with no meds I had to double up on pain pills thru the night. I slept on and off throughout the night, the ice packs helped as well. The anesthesia really kicked my butt! My chest feels really tight and swollen, I had my husband take a pic, it hurts for me to even look down. They said I can remove the ace bandage today....woohoo! Hopefully I can take a peek!
Thanks ladies for all of your support! I'll try to post some pics later.
Get well soon!!!!! Congrats lady
Thanks!!
Hey ! Hope you feel better ! I think removing the bandage will help you a bit, I was really relieved after I took mine off. My recovery was quick and uneventful. Hopefully you'll feel better in a few days. Just rest rest rest !

Bandages are off

Feeling a little better, the anesthesia has worn off, still a little nausea, some pain but more overall tightness! Was able to remove the bandages off so even more of a relief! They look weird and boxy, the right is sitting lower & the left is riding high, please tell me this is normal?
Love this site, thanks all for your support.
Get well soon!
Thanks, I'm getting there!
The boxy look is 100% expected at this point. Your ps will check their position at your post-op. Is that scheduled for today? Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better!

Tight!!

My boobies are soo tight!! Please help ladies.
Muscle relaxers are a big help. You look like you will have a great shape. What profile did you choose?
Hp, 325 in right & 350 in the left
Muscle relaxer, ice packs, oil, lotion....is any of those things working for you?

Much better day today

The last few days have been pretty rough, I don't do well with anesthesia. Nausea is minimal, pain is bearable, boobies are still very tight so I've been icing them all day!! I'm just relaxing and taking it easy.

Almost forgot

Forgot to add, I went with 325 right & 350 left high profile.
You look amazing! I have had two BMs. I took colace and have been eating prunes. They haven't been really good ones but its a start. I'm off pain pills too. Have only been taking my antibiotic. Hope you are doing well today. Xoxo
Still no BM yet for me, still taking the colace. Feeling a lot better today, sat up to the table for breakfast. I'm getting there!
Has anyone ever tried Calm? It is a magnesium product..tastes good and is good for you. It helps with constipation...

What a difference a day makes!!!

Thanks to all for your support!! Absolutely love this site, still no BM but I took a shower and that's A++! The girls are still tight, the right is a little softer than the left. No pain meds today. But I'll probably breakdown and have a Valium before bed. Hubby just went to get me friendly's ice cream....so love him. He has waited on me hand and foot all week!!
You'll keep feeling better and better each day, like LovingLife2 said. I ended up taking senna tablets to help get things moving after surgery. It worked great! ! You look wonderful for being so soon out of surgery! Congratulations!
Thank you!! I'm getting there little by little...lol! I'm hoping for some relief by tomorrow, I've been up and moving around so that should help things along as well. How have you been?
Even if you don't take the pain meds....take the Valium. They work wonders for the tightness!

Post Op Appointment

I had my post-op appointment today, can't believe it's been almost 1 week. Per Dr. Lo, the girls look great, (they look huge to me.....love them though!) he showed me my exercises that I need to start...ouch!! But he said it will help them to drop into the pocket and fluff nicely. My husband came along to the appt so he was very excited to be involved as well.
It felt very good to get up and out of the house, I was tired afterwards, took a nap but it's getting better....today was a great day!! Happy Healing to all:)

Post Op Pics!

They're looking better and better! I can only imagine when they D&F! Go girl!
Thanks girlie!! The exercises hurt a bit but if it's going to help with D&F...I'm all for it!! yay:)
Wonderful post op. Glad you're doing well and that you had a great day!! :-)

TMI!!

Finally had a BM after 1 week!!! woohoo....I know TMI but you ladies can understand! LOL

Thought for today!

You have to accept the fact that some people are never going to be for you. Treat them with respect, but you don't need their approval to fulfill your destiny!
-Joel Osteen
Wow, your pictures look great!! Congratulations on the twins. I am so happy to hear you liked Dr. Lo and his staff. My surgery with him is scheduled on December 19th. Can't wait to see more photos as your healing progresses.
Thanks so much, it's truly a process and it's getting better day by day. I was nervous and unsure about size up until I got to the OR. Dr. Lo and his team are really great, call and speak with Gina or Mildred, they will guide you! Good luck!!!

Boobie Woes!

Today was my first day out with my kids alone, and I drove-:) we had trunk or treat tonight at the church. I didn't lift anything but just being out for 3 hours has me completely exhausted!! My breast are swollen, my back is aching! I'm feeling like these additions are just too big for my frame. #feelingbigbreasted!! Lol
I'm glad you got out with the kids! Sounds like fun! I was easily tired until around the two week point. Get some good rest tonight!

2 a Week PO appt. today

I had my 2 week f/u appt today, everything went well, incision sites are healing nicely, he noticed some dropping from last week but wants me to do more excercises daily to increase the dropping or when I go back in 3 weeks he may recommend using a band! Not happy about that prospect so I'll definitely be doing more massaging to get the girls to drop into the pocket!!! Lol
He also said I can wear any type bra just NO underwires yet!!! Yay! That out a smile on my face-:) But he did suggest not to go crazy bra shopping just yet b/c I still have a lot of swelling & they still need to drop more.
So after my appt I stopped in Sears since they are having a sale and I can't shop at VS yet:( I found very few bra's without underwires that actually looked cute! Lol I picked up 1 bra, I'll just stick with the sports bra's for now since they are more comfortable. He also said I can start using scar cream next week, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!
Love that old swimsuit! How did it feel to try it on?  You're looking great!
It felt good trying it on, loved the extra volume!! lol I'm still doing exercises do the can drop, I'm currently feeling that snoopy effect...lol! I also want the swelling to go down so I can just feel a bit more myself, they still feel very huge to me.
I know... All I can say is that it gets better and (hopefully for both of us!) Snoopy boobs will take a hike and become bombshell boobs!

Soreness

Boobies are really sore, my PS encouraged more exercising to get them to drop. Maybe I'm over doing it, not sure. Feeling a little frustrated with the look, I know I have to be patient with the dropping but since my PS told me to do a few more exercises daily I think I've developed a complex and now I'm worried if I've made the right decision-:)
I think we are feeling the same way. I almost could relate to your every post. Trying to be more optimistic today. After everything feels better and drops some maybe I will feel better.
Yeah I totally agree!! I have to just so my daily exercises and try not to focus on them every minute!! lol
Hang in there girl! You've still got to D&F to go. Positive thoughts!

Work!

Today was my 1st day back to work, it was a bit tough just being on my feet for 8 hrs, I'm a nurse with 30 patients but my staff was great with assisting making sure I didn't lift anything. But the girls swelled up really bad, I noticed when I came home that I have a Mondor's Cord under my left breast...yikes! Is this normal? Am I doing too much? I'm nervous, I'll be calling my PS in the morning.
The blasted mondors chords! I have them too. What did your PS say about them?
I'm gonna call him today, I'll keep you posted!! Have yours resolved?
I've had one since my third week.  Ps just said to use Advil if it's sore.  Some docs recommend limiting over head movements.  They are benign and resolve in time.  Oh, and a hot compress might help, too!

Day 2

So today was my second day at work, a little more exhausting, no lifting but just a lot of extending and moving all day. I called PS, he said it sound like it could be Mondor's cord which is common, he just advised me to massage the area and try not to over extend that arm. Basically it's ok but he say if I was still uncomfortable I could come in the office on Monday. When I came home I took 2 Tylenol & valium & just relaxed. I'm feeling okay and I'll be taking it easy this weekend.
Hope everyone is healing well!!

3 Weeks

So it's been 3 weeks since my BA! I'm feeling much better physically, still get morning boob! Incision sites are healing well, my Mondor Cord under left breast is not too bothersome unless I'm reaching too far:). Emotionally, I'm feeling like the boobies are simply too big! I'm being as patient as I can, trying not to take daily pics, I'm doing my massages daily but I'm not seeing them drop. I still have that snoopy look & my right breast sits way lower than left boob. I'm truly happy with my decision to have surgery, I'm now just rethinking my choice about size, I'm thinking maybe I should have done 275/300 instead of 325/350. I don't know, just my thoughts of today, I don't want to discourage anyone considering BA.
(Side-comment) I went to VS secret yesterday for panties b/c they are having a sale. So against my better judgement I let the girl measure me, 36D!!! Yikes! I think this is what has me freaking out....I just can't fathom being that big!!
Hope everyone is healing well!!
{{hugs}}
Hi. I must say I was also shocked at my size when I measured I kept saying but I dont think a DDD looks like this? Anyway I am used to my size now and they dont actually seem all that big anymore. Im sure you eill feel better about your size once they soften up some :)
Thanks! I know even though I'm 4weeks PO, I still have a ways to go, I just want them to drop nicely so I can get back to normal. I see your looking great too!
I can see progress! Yay! Good to see an update from ya. :)

4 Weeks!

Wow! It's been four whole weeks already so hard to believe!! Lol
I'm learning to adjust to my new additions, I still look down and day yep there mine!! Haha I still get morning boob, they are nice and soft most of the time except when I'm working, I do get zingers in both breast from time to time. The Mondor cord us still present but not an issue. I have to admit I do see some progress in dropping but it's not enough...lol! I am being as patient as I can, I go next week for my 5 week PO appt and I'm hoping I won't have to wear the "band"!
I'm still taking it easy, no heavy lifting & no exercising! Can't wait to take a Pilates class
Hope everyone is healing nicely {{hugs}}
You look fabulous!! I don't think they are too big. I am getting very nervous about my upcoming surgery. Still have not discussed sizes, profile with Dr. That is a big concern of mine. My pre op appt is on Friday the 13th of December(
Just be sure to discuss and try on sizers, you will be just fine. I think what's concerning me with my size is I'm 5 weeks post op and measuring a D cup!! Yikes! I'm hoping to drop more and swelling goes down a bit. My PS said 350/325 should have me at full C, I wanted sm C. I know everyone body type is different. So whatever size you choose be comfortable with it, but I have to admit and I'm sure the other ladies will agree, you'll have anxiety up until the day of your surgery!! Lol
I think they look great on you.

Week 5

I'm 5 weeks PO today, not to much to report, boobies still dropping, not fast enough though!! Lol I saw my PS yesterday for F/U, he said the girls are progressing nicely, continue with exercises, still not cleared for yoga or Pilates, he said just take it easy and don't over do it. I'm ok with that but my hubby is not!! Haha I still can't mop or vacuum the floors so he is not too happy! Otherwise I feel good, getting ready for the holiday! I love this time of the year. Hope everyone is doing well. I posted a few pics, tell me what you think, I still don't like the asymmetry.
Yeah, I agree with CL07 - looking tight, but you'll get there! Are you massaging? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
I'm massaging 4-6x day, the left is more soft than right but both are really tight in AM & when I'm over doing it.. Haha! But seriously I'm doing all I can & trying not to critic them so much, I just want this D&F process over!! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well
I hear ya... we are our own toughest critic! My right side being high is driving me batty. Can't wait to see their final position! xoxo

6 Weeks

I'm 6 weeks PO today, feeling ok just still waiting for the girls to drop more!! Lol they are nice and soft, still get morning boob. I started lying on left side at night, right side is still a bit sore. I went to VS over the weekend... OMG is all I can say, what a blast! I tried on lots of bras and purchased a few. They measured me at 34dd. Wow right but I also went to Macy's and was measured at 36c, I guess it really depends on mfg. I'm feeling there still a little too big but I'm adjusting especially after I saw myself in those bras!!
I'm putting Christmas tree up today, hubby put up decorations outside, we love this time of the year. I've told a few more friends about my BA, their happy for me, which makes me happy! -:)
I hope everyone is healing nicely & enjoying this holiday season!
Lovely update! We've just decorated, too, and it's so much fun to enjoy the season, especially with the kids. You look so wonderful. You'll still see more dropping, which I think you'll just love. The polka dot bra is very cute. I've yet to buy a new one! :-)
Girl!! You look awesome! And super cute in those bras!!!
Thanks doll, how ya doing?

7 Weeks

Nothing new this week, noticing a lil more dropping ( very little) but I'll take it! Getting a bit easier to sleep on my side. Still doing my daily excercises. My birthday is this week so I'm looking forward to getting dressed up and showing he girls off! Lol
It's snowing in my area which makes this time of the year so much fun! The kids are out playing in the snow, brings back memories if my childhood.
Hope all is well with everyone ??
You're doing great, Smbooby! Looking saucy in the tank w/o a bra! We've had some fun in the snow, too. The wonder in the kids' eyes is just so awesome.
I know I truly love this time of the year, even more so with my new boobies!
Hi smbooby!! Glad all is well. I think you look perfect. :)

8 weeks!! (2mos)

Well it's been 8 weeks since my surgery and I can say I'm very happy with my results! I'm finally seeing the D&F process in action!! Haha The girls are very soft, still get a little tight in the AM, I'm still sleeping on my back and side. Went to the spa over the weekend for my birthday, it was divine, hot stone massage and facial! It was a little uncomfortable laying on my stomach but not too bad, I was happy to turn over!! Lol
Other than that I'm just getting ready for the holidays, still no exercise or heavy lifting but I am able to lift a few grocery bags!! ( don't tell my husband!) lol
Hope everyone is healing nicely!

9 weeks

Nothing new this week ladies, just ready for Santa!!
Happy Holidays to all!????????

10 Weeks

Feeling more natural everyday. The D&F process.. Yay! I can see results, still can't lay in my stomach for long periods on time, other than that the girls are doing great!
Have a Happy, safe, prosperous New Year ladies!!
You have beautiful results, dear!
Beautiful!
Thx!!!

11 weeks

So I had my f/u with PS yesterday and all is well, he said the girls look great and their settling just the way he wants them! He said to continue with massages, my left is great but he would like for my right to drop a bit more, keep inundated my right sags more so to me I think it's already lower but according to my PS, by doing the roll up technique above the nipple it puts the implant proper place and moves the nipple up!! Either way I'm very excited with my results I can say I finally see the drop & fluff!! Lol
The girls are super soft! I also been cleared for exercise just no chest workouts, woohoo can't wait to hit the gym on Thursday. I purchased a new swimsuit from VS and I can't wait to get toned up!
Hope everyone is healing well!! {{hugs}}
Wonderful! Great follow up with your PS!
Thanks LL2!

12 weeks

So I'm 12 weeks PO and feeling good, started back at the gym and boy am I sore!! Lol Not able to do any upper body exercises but it's ok I have plenty other areas to work on. The best part of working out is my husband coming to gym with me!! I think he wants to see whose looking at the girls!! Haha
I'm still massaging the right to get that nipple up into position, I may need lift on that side in future but I'm very happy with results!!
Hope all is well with everyone
I love bringing my hubby to the gym, too. ;-)
I want to try roll technique coz my right was droopy pre op and its done the same post op so be good to see how to do it if you can post a vid. looking really good I hope I see d&f i cant see it yet I have dropped though
What is the roll up technique for massaging that you mentioned??? I have a stubborn implant that I am scared to push on too much. Kind of like you said, my right one sagged to begin with.

Week 13

Nothing but snow to report this week! Lol
Today is my anniversary, we received 12-15in of snow so didn't do much, looking forward to going out this weekend. The girls are doing well, feeling much better being back in the gym. In still not doing any upper body excercises yet.
Crazy weather!! Happy Anniversary!!
Thanks!
Snow, snow, snow!!! Have fun this weekend and Happy Anniversary!

Skipped last week!

Sorry all, been slacking on updates..lol! With all this crazy weather we gave been getting, and more snow to come tomorrow, I'm so ready for a vacation! The boobies are doing great, no complaints. This is week 15 PO and I went for a massage yesterday and was able to lay flat without any difficulty! Much better than when I went back in December. I'm at the 2-3 days a week, taking is easy still on upper body, I have appt. on 17th with PS so hopefully I'll be cleared. Hope everyone is healing well.
Wow very nice looking! Are you happy with you decision regarding size?
So pretty, babe! Stay warm. :-)
congrats babe looking fabulous!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lo and his team (Gina and Mildred) was amazing! Always made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. He called later after my surgery to check up on me, once my husband told him that I was having trouble with the nausea/vomiting , he immediately called in a script. Highly recommend Dr. Lo!