Best Decision I Ever Made - Villanova, PA

I always wanted to research a breast reduction and...

I always wanted to research a breast reduction and never really did. I am only 5'2" and had a DD cup. Last year a friend of mine had a reduction and told me about it, which prompted me to really move forward. I found Dr. Lohner through a local directory of top surgeons in the Philadelphia area, along with two others, initially planing to go to each of the three doctors for a consultation, choosing the one where I felt most comfortable. Once I had the consultation at Dr. Lohner's office, there was no need to see all three. From the comfort of his office, the friendliness of his staff, the thorough explanations provided and the accessibility of the team to answer my questions, all in one visit, I knew I found the right surgeon. The surgery itself was scheduled quickly, and on that day, I was treated so well at the hospital and taken right in without any time to wait (and worry!). I woke up in recovery and was immediately tended to by the nurses and allowed to leave as soon as I felt ready--which really was only a short time later. I had no side effects from the anesthesia and I was up and around the same day. I took a week off of work to rest and really recover, but I felt pretty good within a few days. Over the next month I did experience some soreness and tenderness, but overall, it was a very positive experience and literally had no setbacks at all. I am so excited to have what I feel is a "normal" breast size (C cup) and minimal scarring. I would recommend Dr. Lohner and his staff for this procedure to anyone who is looking to feel and look better than ever!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lohner is a rare gem in the world of medicine. He took his time to explain all the details of the procedure, answer my questions, and even got to know me a little bit. It's very hard to find a doctor who is not in a rush to move on to the next patient and really take their time with you--and he did exactly that. From the initial consultation, where I was shown a video, met with the doctor and his patient coordinator, to the day of the procedure, when he came and met with me and the anesthesiologist, all the way through follow ups, Dr. Lohner and his entire staff were friendly, helpful and very likeable!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your journey.  You had an amazing experience and I am so happy for you.