ARNP Specializing in Dermatology Who Needs MEGA KUDO'S!! Viera, FL

I am 57. I have had acne problems since I was 12....

I am 57. I have had acne problems since I was 12. I have spent a fortune on products, procedures, expensive facials, new wave solutions and many, many dermatologists' expertise. THEN I found Kathleen Verpaele ARNP at Doctor Saluja's office in Viera, Florida. Not only is Kathleen delightful and down to earth, she hit the nail on the head the minute she looked at me. Now, two months later, for the price of my $50 deductible I have a MUCH clearer skin AND I am using over the counter gentle products that don't cost an arm and leg instead of drying out my skin with acids and such. She diagnosed a hormone deficiency just by looking at me and she got it right the first time. I am deeply grateful to Kathleen, not only because she cured me, but because she listened. A rare attribute in the medical field anymore, I have found. She didn't try and sell me on products or in-house procedures. She simply wanted to help me. Wow. What a concept! I can't be more grateful to Kathleen. She is indeed a rare breed. Thank goodness she takes her profession so seriously. Dr. Saluja, you have a true gem as part of your team!
What products are you using? Many thanks.
Melbourne Dermatologist