Facelift - Viera, FL

I didn't even like to go out in public before I...

Wow, it sounds like everything went great. Thank you for posting such a positive experience. Please post pictures when you feel comfortable in doing so.
I've never even heard of the procedures. What are they? Glad you are happy with the results!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Would you consider posting before and after photos so we can visualize your transformation?

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

I didn't even like to go out in public before I had work done with Dr. Bassin. I don't know what it is, the elasticity in my face went away; my neck was so big like a bull neck, and I just looked very old for my age. I didn't feel old, just looked it and I did not like that. I had the Thermacool procedure with Dr. Bassin in 2002, so he's been around the area for a long time. When I heard about the LazerLift I made the decision to come in. Dr. Bassin said I had too much neck and needed a surgical procedure. No questions about it, Dr. Bassin made the right call. Surgery was definitely the way to go. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being excellent for the procedure I would say it's a 7. The only pain was numbing my cheeks. Everything else was fine. I recovered quickly, my body recovered quickly. The Bassin Center was very informative and professional. I would rate them a 9. I am very very pleased....I couldn't be more pleased!