Jazz

Hello everyone, My surgery is scheduled for...

Hello everyone,
My surgery is scheduled for 4/23/14. I've been planning this for quite some time & finally ready to go through with it. Truth be told I'm extremely nervous & concerned. I was referred to Dr.Widder through my cousin who has a friend that got 565 ccs. She is very pleased with hers. After reading all of the reviews on this site..I'm concerned that 565 ccs will not suit my expectations. Sooo I'm heading to Dr.Widders office early tomorrow morning to discuss the size of the implants & possible a larger implant. I will upload pics,my opinion & experience. :)

I made it lol

Soo.. I got my surgery this am @6:30. Everything went very smooth. The staff was amazingly pleasant and cool. Dr.Widder gave me 2 options; Anasthesia or epidural. at first I was like "nope..put me to sleep" until the Anesthesiologist explained that I won't have nausea..also he would be able to give me something to sleep during entire procedure. So I went with epidural. I wasn't nauseous whatsoever. But when I woke up I had sharp pains in my abdomen (like terrible menstrual cramps) .The nurse inserted a catheter tube (didn't feel it because of epidural) and I had a full bladder. The pain immediately stopped. I'm not in the hotel chillin. My butt is in discomfort but not "Pain"....yet. I took my meds. And my ass looks great. I'll do an update soon.

Obstacle night

Last night was surely an obstacle. Getting up and going to bathroom is tough.. U def need assistance. thank god for my mother. My butt is heavy and feels like I did 5000 squats 1000 days straight. But again, def bearable. just take the meds for sure.
Hint : I find it MUCH easier to pee-pee using a cup & then pouring it in toilet & washing up after words. I cannot sit on toilet nor lay on side yet.

All that

All that

Results. perfect natural ass :) thx Dr. Widder!

5th day

Everyday gets easier. I read everyone's reviews on how the pain is so horrible. No it's not. Just take ur meds. And my ass looks even better everyday.

Cabin Fever. Miserable with Tube.

OK. So I'm a few hours shy of it being a total week since surgery. The tube is the most annoying part of this entire process. Also, not being able to lay ANY other way then on your stomach is miserable. I take pics of my butt everyday and stare at the picture to remind myself why I'm going through this. I absolutely LOVE my butt. But I have cabin fever... and all I do is lay in bed ALL day. I get up about 3 times that's it. It hurts to get up because of the heaviness and frustration with tubes. "Can you say SACRIFICE???""

Tube out! :)

Yesterday I got my tube taken out. Thank god. I feel so much better. I did a little walking yesterday. I'm able to lay on side & sit now. I also tried so a dress. I'm absolutely in love with my body. Dr Widder did a PERFECT job. I will post pics this week.

Basically 2 weeks post surgery

I'm sitting, gettin in and out of bed easily. Going up & down stairs. I just can't drive just yet. Also, I'm still not walking naturally. But my butt looks great and I'm making progress everyday. I just can't wait to hit the gym.

3 weeks in

Ok so I'm 1 day shy of 3 weeks. Let me just say this.. Starting yesterday I've been feeling this constant sharp pain in my left butt cheek. This pain is getting worse. I don't understand why it's only in my left cheek. The only thing I can think of is that the numbness is wearing off and I haven't taken my meds in like a few days. Whatever is it..this hurts bad!

2 tills till a Month!

I made it thru. just like the Dr said.. I will be about 75% bac to normal in a month. I feel about 65% bac to normal. My butt got smaller but it's very plump & natural. It's a lot softer. When I sit I still feel like I'm sitting on something. if you are bigger then me def get a larger implant.. But if u are about my size get 565 for a natural juicy butt. my implant is oval size.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Seems cool so far. Informative. Only wants to do 565 ccs.

What is the projection of the implants. I know u mentioned 565cc oval. Would like to know the thickness of the implant?
looks great ! is this only implants and no bbl or fat transfer?
Hey love!!! I'm going to Widder in Sept for the booty..... And he suggested 565 for me also but I'm going to 640.... I want "THAT ASS".... So I'm going hard.... Yours looks great but can u post some pics in like a thong from the back??? I'd like to see how it sits from a back view! Thx boo!
Omg girl 640 cc! Wow for me I wanted somewhere between like 600 and 650 too because I'm like wide and I am 5'9. I can't wait to see your results for 640 CC because for some reason Dr Widder ALWAYS suggest 565 for EVERY SINGLE patient that wants but Implants that's just so weird to me. but I can't wait for you to have your new booty girl I will most definitely follow your journey!
Yes he does! Which I think is hilarious BUT he's use to doing that size and he knows just by looking at you how it will look post op.... But I told him NO BOO I need something way bigger than that.... I don't care what it cost.... So he said I could definitely take a 640, and that size does cost more since it's larger but whatever.... He's actually doing a couple of 640's soon and he told me to follow up cuz by then he'll be able to say for sure how it will look on me..... I want that 24" waist and that 41" ass! Boobs were done in Jan!! It's not a game baby!!! Lol.... I'll post pics soon and tell my story over the holiday! But Dr Widder is great! I think we all made an excellent choice.....
Yes girl!! Im soo happy that finally I girl told him that they want to go bigger because I have seen a couple of girls go to him in the past and he suggests 565cc and they accept then post op they say they wish they would have gone bigger. Lol idk why he does that as if he is trying to play it safe or something... does he only do sub facial implants? Because I think he does..
Yes that's it.... But that's ok. They look good and less recovery. So I'm down...
So what size will you be getting boob2bootay ?
Girl... I'm getting 640's! I'm going hard!
Thats weird because widder told me the next size after 565cc was 660cc and i wanted to go up but i think that will look huge and fake on me lol
Oh... That's probably true.... I know it was like 6 something but either way I don't care cuz I'm going hard! But I do know that's it not for everybody ya know.... Plus, the one thing some ppl say is that they wish they went larger.... Just like boobs! When I got those I told my doctor to go as large as he possibly could without me looking crazy and he did!!!!
I just had dr wider do my surgery this morning.. took abour 3 hours.. I got 660 ccs "I am the guinny pig as he said lol." .. so far so good.. pain tolerable.. when your meds are wearding down it feels as if you are doing squats and lunges and your burnin your muscle so not bad at all.. more of a fatigued feeling... I will take pics tomomrrow and post the before and after... btw.. AMAZING staff. I only got a little queezy while they were doing the anesthesia mainly because I do that when I think of needles going in me.. but I can totally peirce my own body parts etc so its just one of those things... I was asleep for first 20 mins then had the anesthesiologist to wake me up.. Couldn't feel a thing.. the only way I knew Dr. Widder was inserting the implants is because you can feel your whole body being tugged on the bed, (no pain)!!! good luck sorry for spelling mistakes... this med has me super tired..
Yesssssss honey!!!! POST PICS when you become coherent again!!!!! I sent you an inbox as well sweetie....
pics posted on my profile
I cants see the pics @ hunter1107
They are 660s
Can you please post more pics
Sweetheart how does your look because im planning to get mine done with widder since he only does over miscle do they look real can you tell.. Im also going to get 565cc from the pictures you look great
@spanishsalvi yes it's looks just like my own butt. very natural. if u are around my size then u should get 565.
Hey I just or 660 with dr widder yesterday.. I am very happy with the look .. Very natural but juicy looking.. I can't figure out how to get my pics to show ???
How did you decide on the size?
My gf has this size..she's much smaller then me but it looks great
Thanks for the reply jazz hopefully the outcome is how I want did you stay in a near hotel because i will be going from ny ?
Hey girl, thanks for the info what size were u before?
I was wearing a size 5 in jeans .. I wear like a 7 now