Fantastic Experienced Doctor - Vienna, VA

Vienna Plastic Surgeon

No complaints from a woman who likes to complain. Came to Dr. Tavallali after a friend recommended him to me. Dr. T is a very nice man who treats his patients with the utmost of care. Not only is he an excellent doctor, but his staff is very efficient. Recovered quickly and am extremely happy with the results. I would recommend Dr.T to everyone. I have had several operations with the doctor which have changed my life, making me feel very confident with my body. He is truly an excellent doctor!

Don't worry "Susan", my review here can and will change accordingly how my experience later on. I am being very patient waiting for my tummy tuck to heal then will see how the dr. would fix it then the rating of course can be changed. Everything here reflects my feelings, depression of my complications and infection...the pics show and its worse in person. It impacts my everyday life. But I won't settle until I get it right one way or another!
Hummm...what's next? Are you gona find some new post tummy tuck photos that look fantastic to post on here to make people believe what you're saying? What a joke "miss Susanva"!