Slim Lipo on Outer Thighs

I had slim lipo done on my saddlebag area...

I had slim lipo done on my saddlebag area yesterday and so far the pain is manageable. I feel like I can resume light exercise in a couple of days. I'm not taking my painkillers and it feels no worse than soreness after a hard workout. The doctor said exercise is fine if I feel up to it but I don't know if this will mess up my results, any suggestions?

Also, I have swelling, hardness and uneveness in the areas done and am wondering if this is normal at first. For the most part I can see where my thighs are slimmer but the swelling/bruising is making me nervous. Will this go away? It has been less then 24 hours since I had it done. For the most part I am happy as I could never show my outer thigh dimple pooches and now they're gone!

He worked with me and my comfort level and listened to my needs.

Hi, I am sched to have my saddlebags treated in two weeks and I'm wondering if you might share your experience w weight. Is this the only area you had treated? (it is for me) - I'm really concerned that since I'm small on top, the weight will just go there now! I should add I'm 5'5" and 126.
I am really on the fence, please let me know how satisfied you are now?
Thank you!!!