SlimLipo on Arms, Lower Abs, and Inner/Outer Thighs

I will start by saying SlimLipo is not pain-free....

I will start by saying SlimLipo is not pain-free. I have a very high threshold for pain. Overall, I found the procedure to be uncomfortable. I only had to stop the surgeon twice. He was polite and his assistant, Molly, was very nice as well.

I work in healthcare so for me, it was very cool to actually get to watch this procedure being done on me. I got to ask questions during the procedure and it was a good experience, despite the discomfort. A total of 2.5 liters of fat was removed. If you are the slightest bit squeamish, I would recommend general anesthetic. The room looked like 'Scarface' by the time I was done!

I wore old sweats to the procedure which was great because by the time I goty home 45 minutes later my clothes were soaked through with blood and fluid. My husband and I had prepared the car and the bed with plenty of towels, mattress protectors, and even puppy pads to protect everything.

I am now two days post-op. I will see the doctor tomorrow for my first follow up visit. I am feeling better. The majority of the discomfort I am feeling is coming from the outer thigh areas. I have alot of brusing on my arms but little to none elsewhere. My arms are also itchy from the compression garment.

My abs look fantastic!!! Almost flat as a board already. I have lost two inches in that area and one inch on each arm and thigh.

I will post pics as soon as I can. Hope this review helps!

Dr. Gilad Segev

hi! i had the same procedure done by the same doctor a week ago., but i don't see much difference like you said on your abs. mine is still lumpy and i hope it's swollen and will get better eventually. it actually looked better the second day but got worse. did you have that experience? how does it look now? thanks.
hi i am also considering getting this procedure done on my upper arms and i would love to see your before and after photos. i am very nervous because i have never had any sort of elective (non medically neccesary) surgery and would like to see if it would be worth it. thanks in advance!!! k in alexandria
Did you ever get the photos? And did you have SlimLipo on your upper arms yet? I have been thinking about doing it for sometime but have been worried about getting loose skin from the procedure. Would love to hear back from you.
Where in Vienna did you get the slim lipo procedure done? Now that it's been a few months, how are you feeeling and how are your results? Did you pay that amount to get all of those areas done?

Hi laser candidate,

The provider information is shown at the top of the review. Please note, you must be logged in to view it. Hope this helps!

I am getting slimlipo this Saturday by the same Dr. I would love to see before and after pictures. I am very excited and a little nervous...
Great explanation for LASER LIPOLYSIS. I agree you maybe should have had deep sedation or face mask general anesthesia. As for Slim Lipo it is a copy cat to Smart Lipo medium range energy units like the 18 watt Smart Lipo unit. Also always check the qualifications of the surgeon or in your case the doctor. This is for safety. Look forward to posted photos. From MIAMI