So Happy with my Tummy Tuck, Lower Face and Blepharoplasty Surgeries - Vienna, VA

My TT, lower face and blepharoplasty were done in...

My TT, lower face and blepharoplasty were done in September. I ran into a few complications when my body rejected some of the dissolving sutures. Researching this, it is not uncommon. Following Dr. T’s expert advice, guidance and direction, it all healed very nicely. Having my surgeries was one of the best things I have ever done. All my friends and family are blown away because the results look so great and so natural. It was the best investment I have ever made; Dr. T gave me “myself” back!!

2/12/2013. Real Self would like an update ~~...

2/12/2013. Real Self would like an update ~~ Awesome decision, surgery and results. Awesome Doctor.
Vienna Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Tavallali by one of my other doctors, whose wife and friend both had a tummy tuck (TT) done by Dr. Tavallali. The top two criteria I use when choosing my doctors are: 1.) Did the Doctor receive his education through one of the best and top universities in the United States? 2.) Is the Doctor a Doctor that other physicians seek for their own health care needs or their loved one’s needs? Dr. Tavallali met both criteria and after doing additional research on his work and philosophy, he was the surgeon I chose and he was excellent. Dr. Tavallali’s care was amazing in every way. Medicine is not an exact science but I knew Dr. Tavallali was one of the best surgeons and he certainly proved that with my cosmetic results and through my healing process. He knew exactly what to do and the results are stunning! I consider myself so fortunate to have found this surgeon and will use him for every PS procedure and that includes my daughter’s future cosmetic surgery. I am so incredibly pleased with the results and so happy to have moved forward with the surgeries. Dr. Tavallali was an outstanding plastic surgeon, artist, and physician in every way.

Welcome to the community:)

I wold like to add that Dr. Tavallali's team was one of the best I have ever encountered within any profession. Marianna and Ana were always very warm, accommadating and knowledgeable when ever I contacted Dr. T's office. I was always made to feel that no matter what the call or question was, even if it was simple or for clarification... it was important to them and treated with the highest regard and respect. Patient care seems to be their top priority. (As it should be.)