CoolSculpting and Trusculpt - Vienna, VA

On Tuesday Jan 22, I had my consult with Dr. Garth...

On Tuesday Jan 22, I had my consult with Dr. Garth of Vienna for Coolsculpting and Trusculpt.

I workout 4-5 times a week, juice, and eat healthy. My tummy is relatively flat but not as flat as I would like it. I have little pooch from my babies. I am 31 year old with 3 kids. We decided on 1 session of CoolSculpting and 2 sessions of TruSculpt. We began the CoolSculpting today 25th of Jan. It was an hour session on my lower abdomen. It was uncomfortable for the first 10 minutes then it passed. I sat there watching Netflix for the hour. I feel numb and some discomfort. I belly is swollen and a bit red. It only hurts when I bend over sharply or jump. I purchased spanx to contain the belly compressed. I have massaged the abdomen as well. So far first night is good. I go back next week on tuesday for my first session of TruSculpt. Let's see how we do. I will place photos up as soon as I get some taken.

Dr. Garth

Dr. Garth was extremely helpful and full of information. Found him on internet and felt super comfortable after my consult. I have scars from a previous surgery that I have tried endless attempts to correct and too much money spent in those attempts. He suggested fraxel and is performing a test spot on my scars. No doctor has every offered to test first before committing. All doctors I have met were quick to charge and push procedures. Dr. Garth cares for his patients and wants their happiness not their money.

Hi, hope you are doing well. May I ask what TrueSculpt is, and is this supposed to make the result better, firmer?