My Dream Butt! Thanks to This Doctor! - Vienna, VA

Photo Update

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

A little over a week after my surgery and I'm...

A little over a week after my surgery and I'm feeling better slowly but surely! I finally found a comfortable position to drive!!!! I have a Honda pilot (SUV) challenging for me to drive, but I was able to make it work! Yay!
Felt kind of miserable/useless first week bc I'm a active person at work and with my 2y/o. Patience is what I'm trying to keep in my mind, and tempted to start shopping for new clothes!!!! :)

u should post more pictures.. we want to see ur final results dear :)
I have a consult with Dr. Widder, what size did you get if you don't mind me asking?
Did you get lipo also?
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I found dr. Widder on this website but of course tried to get more info on different websites, but realself.com was the most informative one specially with all the BEFORE & AFTER pictures. I highly recommend Dr. Widder if you want to have a nice, proportioned and natural looking butt! He was very informative and detailed, did not push me to schedule a surgery date and make me feel super comfortable. Explained to me the difference of fat transfer and why he doesn't do it. The staff are so much fun! I am now on day 5 of recovery and loving the results! THANK YOU SOO MUCH DR. WIDDER! -Monica.