My Dream Butt! Thanks to This Doctor! - Vienna, VA

Photo Update

A little over a week after my surgery and I'm...

A little over a week after my surgery and I'm feeling better slowly but surely! I finally found a comfortable position to drive!!!! I have a Honda pilot (SUV) challenging for me to drive, but I was able to make it work! Yay!
Felt kind of miserable/useless first week bc I'm a active person at work and with my 2y/o. Patience is what I'm trying to keep in my mind, and tempted to start shopping for new clothes!!!! :)

Feeling fully comfortable

It's almost 2 years since I had the surgery and I have no regrets!!! It's still a bit odd doing a lot of running bc my body is still getting used to the implants but everything feels fine, I am now fully comfortable with my body! Been going to the gym (just had my 2nd child 4 months ago) and the only difficulty I still have is doing sit up's. Laying on a hard flat surface still feels weird (imagine sitting on thick wallets in each back pocket) I'm very happy how jeans fit, leggings and skirts! I think the only thing that bothers me is that I'm still numb in certain's getting better but yeah.
McLean Plastic Surgeon

I found dr. Widder on this website but of course tried to get more info on different websites, but was the most informative one specially with all the BEFORE & AFTER pictures. I highly recommend Dr. Widder if you want to have a nice, proportioned and natural looking butt! He was very informative and detailed, did not push me to schedule a surgery date and make me feel super comfortable. Explained to me the difference of fat transfer and why he doesn't do it. The staff are so much fun! I am now on day 5 of recovery and loving the results! THANK YOU SOO MUCH DR. WIDDER! -Monica.