Butt Implants with Dr.Widder - Vienna, VA

Hi everyone, I had 565cc implants with Dr....

Hi everyone,
I had 565cc implants with Dr. Widder and I love my results. The first day is the worst as far as pain. The second day is still bad but bearable with medication. The third day is a little better but still uncomfortable to get in and out of bed. For me the hardest part was pooping lol. i was scared to poop lol. Anyhow after the third day it is smooth sailing. the procedure was easy it was 3 hours long . I have always been insecure with my ass but now i feel alot better, it looks amazing in form fitting dresses. i will post pictures soon but i have no before pic, but i can say it was flat as hell.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Will you post some pix of you before and after pix?
ill b getting an augmentation on Thursday and im very nervous. ive heard that its very painful n that's the only reason why im nervous. how did u get back home? were u on the passengers seat or laying down? does the med take away the pain the first night or will nothing help for pain?
hey it is painful the first day, and the second day its more bearable but it hurts when you try to move. my boyfriend drove me and i laid in the back seat on my side. Make sure you get extra strength tylenol and you should be fine. what size implant are you getting.
Do medicine work the first or do u think I should ask my doctor to prescribe me a shot for pain? Sorry but don't remember the size. Im super skinny i weigh 103 lbs i use double zero so i dont think im getting anything big. What is ur best advice for me or what helped you the most during those 3 painful days.
i would reccomend requesting a shot if possible, the pain on the first night medicine doesn't take away but helps, mostly it feels like a deep throb, i would suggest having some one help u get in and out of bed,for example i would lay my chest down then my mom would swivel my feet into bed. This sounds gross but it helped me to pee in a cup or like one of those hospital bed pan things because bending hurt so i had to stand.
I was actually thinking of doing something like that to pee because I read it was painful to sit. Im really looking forward to a change in my body but im so scared of the pain. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my messages.
Hi..Good to hear your feeling okay. Would you please post before and after pictures. I am thinking about getting it done. What kind of implants did you use? I heard it was unsafe to use anything over 500ccs? Im trying to figure out what I am going to use, thanks!
i have no before but i can post a after pic but just know that i had a pancake ass
also it was an oval implant
That would be great. I am trying to gain as much first hand knowledge and experience thru others so I can make my appointment at the right time and figure if I want oval or round and gel vs silicone. Thanks!
hey there :) I have a question for you. How tall are you and how did you get 565 cc my doctor is saying max 400cc for me but i want to get 500cc because i am 5'10... Thoughts?
im 5'4 and 117lbs
my doctor recommended 565cc and if done properly it is ok, just make sure your doctor performs this often and is board certified. my surgeon is amazing and knows what he is doing so maybe check him out.
my doctor says its the size of your butt width of how big of an implant you can get. how much projection does your implant have? thanks for answering have a nice day !!!