Are They Real? Only my Plastic Surgeon and I Know! - Vienna, VA

I had breast augmentation to boost my self image...

I had breast augmentation to boost my self image after my children were born. I wanted to look good in clothes (and out as well)...especially in the summer time.. I love my body and over the years they are still as beautiful as ever. No one can tell I even had surgery but I definately share my experience and Dr. Widder's expertise ! I have also had blepharoplasty and again, Dr. Widder did an excellant job. I also like the personalized care I recieved.. The phone calls to see how I was feeling and reminders to follow Dr. Widder's post-op instructions exactly as he said to. That is Very important especially after breast augmentation... you have to move them as Dr. Widder and his staff will remind you over and over again. He is a man of integrity. He takes pride in his work and rightfully so... I have referred many of my friends and coworker's as well as family members to him over the years.. and we all think the world of him. He's THE BEST.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Widder if you are thinking about or planning to have plastic surgery. He is top notch... I was unhappy with the appearance of my breasts after nursing my three children. I went from a C to an A cup and they sagged and I felt unattractive in and out of my clothes. I used the "magic" creams... I worked out with weights... and long story short I wanted my body back the way it was before my babies...I made an appointment for a free consultation with Dr. Widder. I was anxious and arrived for my appointment with a list of every single question I could think of written down ... and I had planned on giving it to him so he could answer them. I am happy to say the paper never left my purse. Dr. Widder was very professional and thorough. He showed me the implants and explained everything about the surgery to me. He didn't rush and I felt comfortable and before he had finished talking with me I had already decided I had found my surgeon. His office manager gave me a tour of the surgery center and answered questions I didn't know to ask.. A wonderful group of people. Warm,friendly and down to earth...my kind of people.