Isn't Botox Supposed to Work? - Vienna, VA

I bought 20 units of Botox through Groupon for...

I bought 20 units of Botox through Groupon for services through Trinity Med Spa in Vienna. The results of my Botox injections were poor, there was absolutely no change in the area I wanted treated.

It cost me $129 for nothing. When I called Trinity Spa , I voiced my concern and was asked if I wanted a director to call me back to speak to me. I said yes, no one ever called back. Didn't surprise me, I had another issue regarding an appointment and once again, was never called back.

Don't, don't waste your hard earned money on this joke of a spa, unless you just want to give it away.

Trinity Med Spa

I should have given the Spa no stars but i didn't know if that was an option. The Doctor was ok but the service performed was poor...as if I was injected with saline instead of Botox.

I had THE WORST customer service here EVER!!!! So bad, I had groupon refund me, because I didn't trust their practice to do Botox. Very unprofessional and careless business...I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone!!!! They should be closed down (as I have recently read a lot of reviews that voice similar concerns)!

Oh what a bummer. :-/ I can definitely tell you that Botox has worked on me, and many others. Some people it doesn't seem to be as effective on and/or they require higher doses to see results. The way they dilute it can also affect it.

Here are a couple Q&As that might be interesting to you:

Botox Dilution: How to Be Sure You Get the Units of Botox Paid for

Does Botox Concentration Vary from Doctor to Doctor?

Do you think you will try Botox again? If so, this blog might be of interest as well since you mentioned going to a med-spa:

Staggering Differences in Satisfaction Between Board vs. Non-Board Certified Doctors