Lower Transconjuctival Blepharoplasty - Vienna, Austria

I'm Calvin 24 years old. I suffer from massive...

I'm Calvin 24 years old. I suffer from massive eyebags which affect my vision and limit my daily activities. I can't wake up without taking several cold showers and still look like i've been stung by a bee!

13 months ago I did the transconjuctival bleph. The OP. was so painful that it took me hours to calm down and be able to speak. It was a shock! I actually thought I had gray hair after it.

The Doc managed to work only my left eye as the eye pressure was high and was bleeding out the anesthetics. I do not see any change on the operated eye.

There was a second attempt, but it was canceled as the doctor at the very last moment decided that I should do it under total anesthesia. I never went back anymore, instead, I looked for a second opinion, and this time I was told not to do the surgery as the results may not be satisfying, because I might suffer from edema after as my eye tissues are very soft according to him!

All this has been dissapointing and depressing. I hope i will soon find someone who is competent and willing to help.

Hi Calvin -- I'm so sorry to hear about all that you've been through. :( Do you plan to keep searching for doctors to see if someone can help you?

Dr. Lackner AKH