Tca Peel After Tca Peel - Vienna, Australia

I had 2 tca peels 20% 9 days apart im may 16th....

I had 2 tca peels 20% 9 days apart im may 16th. After 1st procedure the skin looked good but after 2nd procedure (i didnt peel a lot) my skin was left with open pores connecting to fine lines like orange peel. Im not sure if there has been improvement since then. Next monday i do have an appointment to fix my texture with the help of another tca peel....im lokking forward but same time im sooo afraid to mske it worse.
Anybody im similar situation with advice?
Thanks for responding

tca peel

Ill keep you updated. Unfortunately i didnt reseive an answer from a doctor or community if its ok to do another tca to fix my uneven texture. Im si insecure

tca appointment on thursday

Thank you all for your comments! My appointment at the derm is on thusday. Lets see. I just want to her opinion. Keep you updated.

TCA is a very good and safe peel, if you know what you doing and go after the guidelines. 20 % will do little to improve your skin. Always have to wait 2-4 weeks between peels depending on the depth. As far as pigmentation TCA is not the best. Either Jessner or TCA mixed with a pigment solution. LA-Roche former Biomedic have a good one.
Don't do the peel!!!!!
Please let us know how you go :) love and healing to you :)
Charleygirl2007 is obviously an internet troll and NOT a licensed professional. 45-50% TCA? Really? And your at home lab concoction sounds like an amazing lawsuit waiting to happen, as well. Now, advise from a licensed professional: TCA peels are progressive peels. Repeating TCA peels so closel together is not recommended as the benefits from medium depth (over 15%) TCA peeling is progressive and even more noticeable 1-3 weeks after the peel. Over peeling the skin can result in damages to the skin and leaves you more susceptible to hyperpigmentation issues. It's best to wait 4 wks between TCA peels and really depending on the percentage of acid you might wait 3 months Inbetween. Superficial AHA peeks can be done more frequently with less time between. As always consult with a professional that can review with you your skin type and concerns and what you're wanting to accomplish.
You are so right. Problem waiting to happen. I am a specialist in all different chemical peels and was also trained by Obagi. If you not careful you can damage the skin. I would never use a 45-50% TCA.
I like to mix tca with lactic acid and phenolic and vitamin c and a few drops of licorice root extract. Very close to whats in the VI peel. Neutralize with baking soda and water, almost like a thin paste, then use whichhazel. good luck and I hope all is well. Let us know what your dermatologist says.
lucidity: I have done over 100 peels, and in my opinon when her TcA peel was done either it want strong enough or she didnt leave it on long enough..she is peeling a bit in some areas where as it should be even and peeling off in a layer. Hopefully itwas neutralized correctly. also, of courseshe should wait untill she heals! Tca peels can be done 3-5 weeks apart, but only 5 a year. usually people do the first 2 5 weeks apart. And yes im CERTIFIED. Please remember to use a good sunscreen w/ broad spectrum, uva, uvb. also a very good moisturizer. Try sweet almond oil or emu oil. Drink lots of water!
Please ignore Charleygirl's advice. Very, very bad advice.
Yikes, 9 days...you should never do TCA peels so close together. I really think it'd be a good idea to take a break from peels to give your skin a chance to recover.
I think you should have another TCA peel but try a higher %.... it seems as though your skin needs a good peeling. Try 45-50%, only once though. It seems as though you need to shed all those dead skin cells.
Please be careful. My skin has never been the same, I Don't want the same for you. That area looks raw. Please moistui it and go to a different dermatologist A.S.A.P. It is seriously worth taking a day off to see maybe 2 dermatologist for double the opinions and let that area heal. And most importantly Dont raise your body temp by exercising or anything it makes the burn worse. Good luck. Your friend, a girl whose been there

Keep us up to date on your next steps.  Would really like to know how this turns out for you.