Annoying Muffins - Doral, Florida

This procedure seems to have great potential my...

This procedure seems to have great potential my experience though was horrendous …. the staff didn't know what they were doing it seems, the machine kept on breaking down and the end result was a horrendous burn… THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO!!!!! I have since gone to another place which was great and will soon see some results I hope.

Please call Zeltiq directly. They have been very responsive to my issues and they are not as bad as yours. I developed hyperplasia and we are working to correct it. All being taken care of by Zeltiq. And the facility that gave me my procedure refunded my money. Other avenues are the Sate Attorney general, the local DA and police. They injured you. You can also try a local reporter and TV station. They are counting on you backing down and not being resourceful.
Thank you so much Imispgh I will check out those avenues.
Wow, you really need to get your money back (the extreme least they can do!), for that burnt, thank you for warning us about that spa! You should present your case to a consumer agency, that "spa" cannot keep doing that to people!
VIDA SPA & WELLNESS

Do Not Go To That "Spa" Vida Spa And Wellness In Doral Florida Performed This Procedure And Burnt My Skin Literally Off! They Have Refused To Refund Me And Their Attitude Has Been Appalling. I Have Had To Go To A Dermatologist And She Says It Will Take Years To Disappear. Please Do Not Use This Spa!!!!!! Vida Spa And Wellness!!!!!!