Annoying Muffins - Doral, Florida

This procedure seems to have great potential my...

This procedure seems to have great potential my experience though was horrendous …. the staff didn't know what they were doing it seems, the machine kept on breaking down and the end result was a horrendous burn… THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GO!!!!! I have since gone to another place which was great and will soon see some results I hope.
VIDA SPA & WELLNESS

Do Not Go To That "Spa" Vida Spa And Wellness In Doral Florida Performed This Procedure And Burnt My Skin Literally Off! They Have Refused To Refund Me And Their Attitude Has Been Appalling. I Have Had To Go To A Dermatologist And She Says It Will Take Years To Disappear. Please Do Not Use This Spa!!!!!! Vida Spa And Wellness!!!!!!

Please call Zeltiq directly. They have been very responsive to my issues and they are not as bad as yours. I developed hyperplasia and we are working to correct it. All being taken care of by Zeltiq. And the facility that gave me my procedure refunded my money. Other avenues are the Sate Attorney general, the local DA and police. They injured you. You can also try a local reporter and TV station. They are counting on you backing down and not being resourceful.
Thank you so much Imispgh I will check out those avenues.
Wow, you really need to get your money back (the extreme least they can do!), for that burnt, thank you for warning us about that spa! You should present your case to a consumer agency, that "spa" cannot keep doing that to people!
Thank you 30 I plan to, I think that this is a group of people who are interested in maybe making some improvements to our self... It's difficult to go up against companies and Doctors but WE have to make sure that WE protect ourselves and our fellow realselfers. Please everybody SHARE THE GOOD AND THE BAD SO THAT WE ARE ALL WARNED!
Yes, please also file a complaint with the BBB.
Agreed. P.S. You do not need to go "against companies and Doctors" that is not what I suggested. CS works perfectly if done properly by trained doctors and technicians. I myself am very pleased and am planning on redoing CS with my doctor. By the way I did it in Miami, don't know if it is too far for you but they are great! There are however people who just want to get in on the action and make money, w/o having the proper care and preparation to do so. These people make bad rep for the technology and the good doctors and spas out there that actually know what they are dooing. You do as you feel is right. All I am saying is there are consumer agencies where you can file a complaint. You do not go against anybody. The consumer agency takes your case into account and they (not you) follow up on that spa. I guess they must send inspectors or smtg to see if they are properly trained to perform those treatments. You can also inform directly to the CS website about the bad use of their equipment as they have a list of recommended doctors and spas for excellency in use of the CS equipement. That is how I chose my doctor by the way. Best of luck ABC14
Hi 30smtg .....sorry what I meant is that these people try to intimidate us the clients.. And some of us may not want to go up against these companies ( meaning the company that you went to for the treatment) or we don't want to go up against the doctors or people who did this. So we in this realself community should keep each other informed. Well I did get in contact with BBB but got no answer and I have contacted the Zeltiq company. May I ask where you went for your CS?
By the way I really do believe that this is a great treatment if done properly.
When I have contacted the BBB, they contact the business you complain about 1st, then get back to you.
This is just terrible, so sorry this happened to you! Yes, they need to be stopped, you do have a good case it would ' appear'!! How long did you wait till you went to the other? Boy I would have been nervous, good for you to not give up, hope you get fantastic results!
I waited for about a month…. and these people are fantastic…but I'm waiting to see the results. I now have to spend a fortune to treat the burnt area. Thanks CTRN be careful of who you go to ..If the machine is does not have the words "COOL SCLUPTING" on the front do not allow them to do the procedure.
No worries, already had done, all set! I hope you get compensation for this.
There is special training involved in CS. I can easily see someone getting "freezer burn", if not done properly.
Did you get great results?
An inch from my waist. I went away for almost a month, so, am working on a few pounds that needs to come off first to remeasure to be fair.
I am VERY peased with my results!
Great guys I am happy for you. Do you mind if I ask how much you pay per area?
In Iowa, where I am it's about $725/hr but if you attend a seminar, they give a special introductory rate which I received for $650
I'm not sure anymore. I was one of their very 1st CS patients & have been used for training 1 or 2 times & also for a demo & I won 1 for a Valentine's Day drawing they had. Back then it was $1800 but I think it's $500-700 now.
Why don't you sue these people for your injury?
I am investigating the possibility.
OMG! How horrible! I'm sorry this happened to you! :(
Thank you Manning... Its been real tough! That's really sweet of you to say that! The reason that I posted this was because i think this community of "real selfers" have got to stop this people! By these people I mean people who do this to people who just want a little improvement and trust them with our bodies and money! It has got to stop!
do you know if they used certificated equipment? (zeltiq) or one of the many others sold in china?
We are investigating that now!