Sucked the Life out of my Skin - Victoria, BC

I bought a series of 8 Venus Freeze treatments for...

I bought a series of 8 Venus Freeze treatments for my face and neck and upper arms. After each treatment, the areas treated looked tighter and firmer. My face, in particular, looked younger, healthier and tighter than it had for years (I was 61 at the time). I had a touch-up treatment 4 months after my set of treatments ended, and I noticed that it didn't do anything to halt the sagging I had noticed about a month earlier (so 3 months after my first 8 treatments ended). My neck and upper arms showed worse sagging than they had before my treatments. It took me a while to figure it out, but I realize now that the Venus Freeze treatments took all the fat from my neck and upper arms, leaving saggy skin. I don't have a lot of extra fat to lose (5'6", 127 lbs), so having what in effect was liposuction turned out to be a very bad decision. I would say both my neck and my upper arms aged 5 years as a result of the treatment. I didn't see as much difference on my face, although I feel that I need fillers now, which I didn't really need before. So if you are thin, beware! Venus Freeze will suck the life out of your flesh and leave sagging skin behind.
Hi thanks for sharing, I'm also considering venus on my face, to treat wrinkles and get a firmer look, but I'm also slim ( 124 lbs) so I don't want to loose any fat on my face! They explained a different head and process is used and therefor there is not fat loose on the face. I wonder if they used the same in all your treated areas? and if the skin in your face is worse? also loose and saggy again?
I am also thin (105 pounds, 5`6). I had 3 veenus freeze treatment to a well know dermatologist in Montréal. DON' T DO it. It burns the fat layer, even in the face and kills well alive cells. I lost a lot of fat in my cheeks and the skin gradually became more loose over 1 year period of time. I started to notice the changes after the first treatment, but I was not sure. Imagine, I was recommended 8 treatments. It's too new and they just don't know or don't tell you the adverse effects.
I'm sorry you weren't happy with your results but thank you for sharing your experience. Are you planning on any other treatments to address the loose skin (you mentioned fillers)?
British Columbia Dermatologist