Love my New Lips - Victoria, BC

Went to the same doctor who did my botox. I...

Went to the same doctor who did my botox. I initially wasn't going to do my lips that day but I always wanted to! I asked a few questions, I was really scared about bruising. She said that the needles were the finest you can get and the should be no bruising. I wanted subtle change. I did a mini syringe in my lower just to get a pout. Then the follow up I did my top lips with another mini syringe, the total was 300$ total of both visits. I love them I'm going back for a Botox follow up in April and am going to do a little more in my lips just a tiny bit!

Don't be afraid of them being to big. The first time I did a I did 2 mini syringes then 4 months later I wanted bigger and I did 2 more mini. I love the immediate results, I wish they would have stayed that way, but I love them still!

Where did u go in Victoria ?
I'm from Victoria and I would like to do the same treatment. Can you recommend the place that you got yours done. Thanks!
Not on the bottom lip but I did on my second visit when she did the top. I just told everyone I went to the dentist. ;-)
Which clinic did u go to here in Victoria where it cost $300 in total for both bottom and top lip ? Can u please give me name of clinic or the initials as I'm not sure if u can give drs names on here but if you give me the part of town and the initial of clinic I'm sure I can figure it out. Thank

So glad you like the way it turned out! Did you end up having any bruising from it?