Permanent Eyebrows - Hampton Park, Australia

Im 54 and my eyebrows were very thin and light....

im 54 and my eyebrows were very thin and light. ive had them tinted and wasnt happy and i had to go back every month.ive researched cosmetic tattoing extensively and didnt rush in. i had them done yesterday and i absolutely love them. she went with my natural brow,so tattoed over my own eyebrows.they are very dark as i expected,but ive got to be patient for 2 weeks until they scab and heal.which will be about 40 per cent. its actually given me an instant face lift as i dont look like im tired.will post some pics when all is healed.

well its been 6 days since i had my cosmetic eyebrow tatt done. it has faded a bit and im happy with the colour now.had no problems and no scabbing. just been applying vaseline. im going back on the 11th nov for a touchup.will keep u posted till then.

Hi jannie,

Based on the community it seems with permanent makeup, but really with any procedure, the ones that turn out the best are the ones most researched. I'm glad she went with your natural eyebrow and that everything turned out well and you knew what to expect. What prompted you to have this procedure done? Yes we would love to see pictures and hear how things turn out in about two weeks.

Thanks,