Very Pleased - Nasal Labial Folds/marionette Lines

It's been a little less than a month but I am...

It's been a little less than a month but I am quite pleased with the results. My doctor saved 1/2 of the second vial for me to come back two weeks later to tweak the procedure.

I did the nasal labial folds/marionette lines. Used two vials. Doctor mixed lidocaine into the radiesse and injected it together. Very little pain. Minimal bruising and swelling for 4-5 days. Make sure you go to a doctor who uses this product often.

I wanted to look 10 years younger and I am told I do. I am 56 and people take me for 45. Radiesse is thick so can only be used for deep thick creases. I am happy so far.
I used a cosmetic dermatologist.

I went for the touch up three weeks ago....I added...

I went for the touch up three weeks ago....I added some photos.  I am thrilled with the final outcome.  If it stays like this for a year or close to it I will be thrilled.  I repeat make sure your doctor (and only doctor) has lots of experience in this product, since it is a difficult one to manipulate.  If you would like the name of my doctor email me privately.

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

She was very knowledge and thorough. She had me come back for a follow up.

Your doc did a great job and you look fab.
How long did it last? Was it worth it?
In retrospect, it lasted for around 6 months. I really had expectations of it lasting over a year. Was it worth it, I haven't done it again and no one has said I look better or worse. It was worth it for the moment but not for the long run. My doctor tells me there is a PERMANENT filler out there. This is what I am waiting for.......lasts forever!

Hi, Her name is {edited} She is located in Forest Hills, Queens, NY

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's information to your review. Thanks!
Hi there. I'm curious about Radiesse for cheek augmentation. Can you please tell me who your Radiesse provider is? Thanks kindly
look good.