Very Happy

I just finished treating my inner thighs, four...

I just finished treating my inner thighs, four treatments. I am very happy that my inner thigh no longer bulges and my skin is much tighter! My cellulite is gone, as well. I am so happy with the results that I am continuing to my outer thight... and then maybe a little on the backs of my arms... I may never stop! The pain, swelling and bruising is MUCH worse than I was prepared for. Still worth it.

I'm curious too... really want to get it as well!!
Hi cindy Id like to know where too
Hi Cindy or anyone else here -- which Portland dr. did you end up going to see and have gotten great results?
Hi Cindy,Thank you your reveiw was very informative. Because of the mixed reviews I was hoping you could let me know what clinic /doctor performed your procedure. I would feel safer knowing I went to a clinic that has successful results.
Hi Cindy I to am in Portland. So many mixed reveiws makes it a little scarey. I would like to do the fat pads under my eyes. would appreciate a good recomendation. Thank-you!
I live in Salem and would be interested to know who you used also. Folks should leave the Dr.'s names as a matter of course because we all want to know where folks went for their great results, smile. Hope to hear from you! Christine
Hi Cindy, I live in Portland and thinking about having dissolve done, can you give me the clinic information where you have gone for lipo dissolve? Thanks and glad to hear that you are happy with the results.
Hey Cindy, I live in Portland as well and I am looking into Lip dissolve, can you give me the name of your Doctor, please. I have read so many negative results and I am very concerned. I have had liposuction before and loved it, but trying to avoid going "under" again. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!