Very Good Results with 2 Fraxel Treatments

I had my second Fraxel treatment 6 weeks ago. So...

I had my second Fraxel treatment 6 weeks ago. So far i am very happy with the results. I had some mild acne scars and fine lines around my eyes and mouth. After the first treatment i saw a dramatic difference in the appearance of my skin. Scars faded 80% and are barely visible now.

The skin is smooth and looks healthy. All i am wearning during the day is sunscreen and some mineral powder. No foundation! The area around my eyes looks so much better now.

This was definitely worth every penny. I think i will stop for now and may be do 2 more treatments a year or so from now.

The procedure itself was very painful and the recovery took at least 3 full days. When i read some of the other reviews here i suspect they had Fraxel done at a much lower setting. The second day after the procedure my eyes were so swollen i could barely see and my whole face looked like a pumpkin. There was no way i could apply some make up on and go to work until day four. The procedure itself was also very painful. But that's 15-20 minutes. So worth it.

Another thing to mention is that i am prone to break-outs and my derm gave me a 5-day course of antibiotics after each treatment; and that made a huge difference. I still got some minor white-heads around my mouht but they were gone in 2 days and after that my face was totally clear. I would definitely recommend asking your doc for a prescription if you have any history of acne.

the highest setting is 70 can you find out if you have had this setting or not. thanks
Niy, I am getting ready for my third treatment next month. I will ask my dermatologist about the settings when i see her. i am still so very happy with the results.
I didn't ask what setting she used but they said it was pretty high b.c. they want to achieve max results. I was definitely peeling starting on day 4 but that was the exciting part i could see the beautiful skin under and the swelling was pretty much all gone by then. For me swelling was the worse part.
Glad to hear that your treatments went well! What levels did your doctor use? The hard part for me is the skin flaking. Did you not go through this?