Very Disappointed In Fort Wayne

I bought a 'package' of treatments that consisted...

I bought a 'package' of treatments that consisted of Yag and Ktp lasers. It worked on a spider vein I have but the spider vein is coming back. I also had my chest and face treated for sun damage. I noticed nothing different and I think it may have made my melasma worse. I am very disappointed with the results-or lack thereof.

The girl who talked me into the package said it was great and how it would get rid of most of the sun damage. I feel 'taken' by this laser center (In Fort Wayne, Indiana by the way)I purchased 8 treatments but only completed 6 because I felt it was a waste of time not to mention all that money down the drain with no refund for the 2 remaining treatments. I will never purchase a package like that again.

I think the girl was very misleading and really didn't care whether her customers were happy or not.If you are planning to get laser resurfacing done @ {see above} in Fort Wayne, In I suggest you start with one treatment and see if it works for you. I would also suggest getting pictures taken at your first treatment to see the progress (or lack thereof)of your treatments.

I am very disappointed with the whole experience but will be much more cautious in the future.

Elite Woman