Very Bad Results

Had juvederm and radiesse. was good on smile lines...

Had juvederm and radiesse. was good on smile lines but juverderm under my eyes has been a disaster. I literally have trouble seeing out of one eye it is so swollen. Had it done 2 1/2 months ago. Everytime I go out people ask me what happened. I'm so humiliated. I just hope its not permanent.

It is now a year and a half and I still have...

It is now a year and a half and I still have swelling under eyes. I have decreased vision. I am miserable. Please ladies, don't have this put under your eyes. It is supposed to wear off but mine hasn't. Don't think it ever will. What a mistake.

Please choose your vitrase provider wisely. Vitrase is a very powerful enzyme that was originally used to permeate and break down native tissue long before it started to be used off-label as a product to dissolve doctor's "mistakes" with juvederm. The best bet is to choose the juvederm provider first with AS MUCH RESEARCH AS POSSIBLE. Juvederm is a great product, but in the wrong hands can equal disaster. By getting a good juvederm provider, this would negate the necessity to find a vitrase provider. A mistake using vitrase can make the problem even worse. Please be careful.
hi,sorry to hear about your Juvederm problems,i completly understand.Are there any good doctors for injecting vitrase for juvederm removal in the tampa area?

I had Juve under my eyes 2 years ago and it is either still there or scar tissue has taken its place. either way, it looks like it is still there. I even had vitrase put in about 5 months after bc it was way too much. i am glad i did the vitrase when i did, otherwise i'd be going 2 years looking like a complete fool! i was so beautiful before i had juvederm under my eyes. after juve under the eyes, ppl were telling me how sick i looked and looked older. after the vitrase, guys started coming up to me again.

my eyes still look smaller, but i look better after vitrase. too many doctors are using this on patients without really knowing what they are doing, as long as they overcharge and get their money. Doctors typically charge from ~$400 - 600 more than what the tube costs (I know because i buy it myself now for just $129 per tube!) Just imagine how many faces they screw up per day and the profit they make off of each screw up! How easy it is to overcharge 10 patients per day to mess up their face and pocket $6,000 profit per day on Juve alone, and just tell them to go home and wait it out!

Hi! I'm in the same situation now, 2 month ago did the same treatment. So I wonder if you are better now?
Sorry to say it is not much better. I am only hoping it will resove itself before too much longer. I get constant sympathy stares as if I have been beaten or something. Humiliating. Let me know how you are doing with it. Julie
Hi, side effects from fillers can occur. The most severe is compression of a vessel, in this case your doctor should immediately use hyaluronidase (an enzyme that breasls down hyaluronic acid -- the component in Juverderm, Restalyne, Perlane, etc.) This same compound may help break down the unsatisfactory results and at least have you looking liek you did before. By the way, Sculptra is the best volumizer for around the eyes. Juvederm, Restalyne and the other hyaluronic acid fillers are better for actual lines. Sculptra is natural looking volumizer. Good luck
Dr. Forman, I am just now reading your comment. I still have the same problem. It has not gotten any better and my vision has gotten worse. If it has compressed a vessel for so long, can it still be fixed? I am so miserable with this. Thanks. Julie