so far so good - Vero Beach, FL

I cannot understand all the negative reviews on...

I cannot understand all the negative reviews on Ultherapy. My dr said that the company had recently changed something on the machine. I had never heard of this treatment before I went in and glad I did not have any preconceived ideas after reading below. My dr trains other docs how to do this so I knew I was in great hands. He asked me how much pain I was in between 0-10 during the procedure. It never went beyond 2, mainly 1. Laser hair removal was more painful. Actually, electrolysis is more painful. I had my lower face done, neck & cheeks. I believe he used 800 lines. I had a little redness, swelling and a welt on right side. This was done with a combination of Artefill. The results were immediate. Even my physician husband who does fillers said he was impressed. It was worth every penny and I wouldn't hesitate to do this. I think the key is using a dr who has the most experience. My doc had done over 300 of these and the results I saw were amazing. We all noticed my "baby jowls" disappear and my neck is tighter. I go back for my post op in two weeks. I couldn't be happier. Please research your dr before you go and ask how many procedures they have literally performed. Ask to see the before and after pictures. Good Luck...

Ultherapy above eyebrows

I had Ultherapy to raise my eyelids because I am not a candidate of eyelid surgery. This was the perfect solution...the pain was only on a scale of 2, and I realized it is because my dr has a chiller that you use at the same time. Plus, the earlier treatments of Ulthera were at higher levels. My dr is fabulous and I could not be more pleased. He specializes in a "fillers", and I had artefill also. No bruising whatsoever because he uses a micro cannula.
Gerald Perione, MD

Absolutely, wonderful physician who specializes in facial fillers and non-invasive procedures. He trains other physicians in all arts of liquid face lifts . He has performed over 7000 procedures and written numerous medical articles. I would drive hours or fly to see him. He does the procedures himself, you are not pawned off to a PA. His staff is knowledgable and wonderful. He is double boarded and knows what he is doing. Look no further if you are in this area.

I've been wanting to do this for a while but the pain is what I'm afraid of. I've heard a little bit about the new way they do ulthera - that it is less painful. Did you doctor make any comments to you about how much less painful it really is? I'm glad your experience was good and you were comfortable.
In all seriousness laser hair removal hurt more. My dr used a cool air blower which I held over each area he did. The results were immediate and I couldn't be more pleased. He did the lower half of my face, neck . Next week I will have my upper eyelids done. I have a feeling it has alot to do with how good the is who is doctor administering it. Good Luck :)
I like all of you girls on here want to look and feel great. It makes me sad though to read about what you are all going through in search of looking "younger". Really, I pull my face up all the time trying to see what I used to look like, but after reading what you all have gone through and you are really not sure you see great results, it makes me want to tell all of us that youth is not forever! I know, I still want to look pretty too...but man, at what cost?