"45 Year Old Male, Firefighter, Parkinson's Disease" - Vero Beach, FL

I'm a very active 45 year old male. Over the past...

I'm a very active 45 year old male. Over the past few years, I was feeling that my Upper eyelids were starting to hang heavy and my lower lids were always puffy. I was also very self conscious about my ears sticking out to far. I was very nervous and from start to finish my experience with the entire procedure and staff were awesome! I am so happy with my results at 2 months out and couldn't be happier with my new look.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Ear Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Ear Surgery community today.
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Durkin is one of the most hands on and easy to talk to Surgeons I've ever met. From the consult to pre-op then Surgery, not only did he make my experience at his office pleasure able but so did his staff. I felt they truly cared about me and my needs as well as wants. They explained everything in length and answered all of my questions. I'm so happy with my results and with Dr. Durkin and his entire staff!! Thanks so much.