New Breasts, NEW Me! - Vero Beach, FL

From the moment I walked into Dr. Durkins office I...

From the moment I walked into Dr. Durkins office I was blown away..The friendly staff greeted me with a warm towel and cold beverage(something I have never experienced in a doctors office). Before I even got to see Dr.Durkin, one of his Aestheticians showed me some skin care products that were on display while I waited. During the consult Dr.Durkin made me feel very comfortable. He answered all my questions, showed me pictures, and went into detail about each implant, method of insertion, and which placement would be best for me and the outcome I wanted to acheive. All the details from the vitamin pack I was given to start 2 weeks prior to surgery and the complimentary body massage I was given 1 week following surgery truly made me feel like I was being cared for as a friend and not just another paying customer. But the best part were my results!! I couldn't be happier with how I look and feel. It's hard to actually keep clothes on!! Overall I had a wonderful experience and I tell everyone that It's the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon