Not Painless, but Tolerable for Sure! - Vernon Hills, IL

I was nervous today going for Ultherapy because...

I was nervous today going for Ultherapy because I've read so much about the intense pain. I did ask for Percocet (5/325), Xanax (0.25) and 3 Advils. I took the pills 1/2 hr before starting. Sarah, the expert tech, was extremely experienced and did a terrific job. I had the lower face (neck/jowls/cheeks) done after having lipo 2 months ago. She told me she laid over 650 tracks and expects a great result. I'll keep you posted. Will post pics after 3 mos time.

Day 3: mildly yellowing bruises on my right cheek....

Day 3: mildly yellowing bruises on my right cheek. Jowls are receeding, but still swollen. Tingling and itchy feeling under skin (must be the collagen, I hope). Midly sensation of bruising under the skin, but able to wash with the Clairsonic and moisturize with no problems.

Day 10 - starting to see some tightening and am...

Day 10 - starting to see some tightening and am really happy. Still a bit tender (like small bruises under the skin), but it's absolutely worth it. Hope it continues to tighten!
Sarah at Ritacca Laser

I've had several procedures completed at Ritacca Laser and have ALWAYS been happy with the results. LOVE Jen (photofacials, chemical peels, eyebrows, etc), Dawn (filler/botox), Sarah (Ultherapy), and Dr. Ritacca (chin lipo).

Day 11 - No bruising now (had some for about 3 days but very light and def coverable with makeup). Can touch skin with no pain, just feel like something was done below the skin. I can't wait to see the full results (April 19).

Sounds like things are going well! Please keep us updated as you continue to heal  - April 19th is too long to wait to hear how its going! ;)

So happy to hear you are pleased with the results so far! Are you able to put make-up on to cover the bruises if you need to go out?

Good to hear an update from you! Sounds like you are healing up really well. You must be excited to see the jowls receding!

Day 1: Today I am swollen and mildly bruised on one side, but feeling ok. I really am not finding any tender spots. So far, so good!

Glad to hear you are doing alright! Let us know how things are tomorrow. :)

Thanks for starting your review!

How are you feeling today? Is your skin uncomfortable?